Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Looking for IPTV line for fire stick or LG smart TV need test line first needs to be freeze and glitch free (no adult channels looking for kids, Indian channels plus sly movies and sports etc
Thanks (paypal only)

Hi after iptv trail zgemma h2s no reseller need access to panel to remove channels I don’t use or need no xxx thanks

Looking for sub for mag with good selection of uk and us and vod all good quality hd playback price isn’t a issue just need a good reliable service

hi looking for a 12 month iptv sub for a zgemma h2s with epg uk channels & sports and international sports with boxoffice also.
cheers

Hi I'm looking for an 24hrs iptv test line for zgemma please i need to get it set up tonight ready for tomorrow morning so that I can have a full 24hrs
Thank you

Iptv sub supplier wanted for smart iptv app on Samsung Tv
UK channels along with sports (all PLgames), movies, VOD and some US channels stable and reliable too also test trail period would be grest

Hi, I am also interested in a good and reliable iptv service with the usual UK channels. Must include good food channel, Indian channels and the usual sports.
Adult will be a bonus.

Devices: smart iptv and or zgemma h2s

Thanks in advance

Man

Looking for a glitch free server with slyk full package and vod ... Running zgemma h2.s with wooshbuild and would like 2 connections as I have box upstairs as well ..... Trail is a must as sick off glitchy servers . Tia

Smart IPTV wanted all UK HD channels please VOD

Please provide test line first and details of what you can provide

Thanks

Hi looking for a server for mag254. Existing user but getting problem with line i'm with :(

Any help appreciated. 24 test would be great.

Hi,

I'm looking for a good IPTV supplier to work on my Zgemma H2S Box. Full uk channels including Asian , and sports, football ideally - vod, would be a nice addition too.
Preferably with a test - and a good working EPG

Smarters IPTV provider wanted for my Amazon Fire TV Box must have good fast UK HD channels, regular VOD updates, PPV and EPG.

Must also have support via group/page/app.

Preferable to be able to use my VPN from PIA.

Please provide test line first and details of what you can provide.

Will most probably looking to increase my subscription as they expire.

Look forward to reading your reply’s Rubbiks

need a cheap reliable iptv server with sky look a like channel list also using zgemma would like to use suls script iptv bouquet maker paypal only also pay monthly not full 12 months

looking for a couple of day trial of a decent IPTV .m3u format

Not looking to get free boxing so don't mind if this isn't included in the trial, but would want it going forward

Current supplier has Scottish Football club Channels Aberdeen Hibs Hearts Celtic Rangers etc so looking for this as well as well as decent VOD

looking for a good iptv provider,

all channels
24/7 kids
ifollow
good selection of vod
no freezing
no resellers
have a zgemma h2s
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.