Anyone setup H2h in Colchester, Essex??

jia1000

As the title says has anyone got a H2h up and running in Colchester, Essex?

For 2 days now ive been trying to get a H2h up and running in Colchester, Essex but no joy. Ive used dsayers openatv v6 build but still no VM premium channels, FTA is fine. Ive looked up my netwok iD for my area 41050, or 40978 and used both of these. Ive setup ABM correctly scanning 300+ channels, EPG set to 00011 ipswich as this gives me the correct regional BBC, ITV etc.

Ive FTP my line across to the H2h, started Mgcamd 1.38 but dont get any ECM info. The file i used was straight from my sub and in the correct format. I even tried a test line to rule my sub but still no ECM info.

Today i thought i would try Wooshbuild, flashed fine, setup fine, used cam importer for my line but still on ECM info. I have the FTA channels but no VM premium channels.

I have setup over 50 H2s in the past using Whoosbuild with no problems but this is my first H2h and i cant solve this problem for love nor money!!

Has anyone got a H2h up and running in Colchester, Essex?? If so what network iD are you using?

Regards

J

Try Oscam, at least you can see if your line is connecting.
I've come across a few boxes whilst helping people on this site were mgcamd just wouldn't work, no idea why as I know these receivers well.

Try Oscam, at least you can see if your line is connecting.
I've come across a few boxes whilst helping people on this site were mgcamd just wouldn't work, no idea why as I know these receivers well.

Ive only ever used Mgcamd, so in softcam panel download and install Oscam, right?

As the title says has anyone got a H2h up and running in Colchester, Essex?

For 2 days now ive been trying to get a H2h up and running in Colchester, Essex but no joy. Ive used dsayers openatv v6 build but still no VM premium channels, FTA is fine. Ive looked up my netwok iD for my area 41050, or 40978 and used both of these. Ive setup ABM correctly scanning 300+ channels, EPG set to 00011 ipswich as this gives me the correct regional BBC, ITV etc.

Ive FTP my line across to the H2h, started Mgcamd 1.38 but dont get any ECM info. The file i used was straight from my sub and in the correct format. I even tried a test line to rule my sub but still no ECM info.

Today i thought i would try Wooshbuild, flashed fine, setup fine, used cam importer for my line but still on ECM info. I have the FTA channels but no VM premium channels.

I have setup over 50 H2s in the past using Whoosbuild with no problems but this is my first H2h and i cant solve this problem for love nor money!!

Has anyone got a H2h up and running in Colchester, Essex?? If so what network iD are you using?

Regards

J

Have you ran a network test?

I'm all good chaps, turns out the line from my sub wasn't right!

6 hours of my life I will never get back! Lol

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back