Anyone using Threadfin (Xteve fork) with Plex?

A year or so ago, I tried setting up Xteve with Plex to get IPTV integrated with the Live TV feature. It worked OK but ran into streaming issues (provider maybe?) which ultimately messed up the DVR features. I decided to give it another shot and noticed that Xteve has basically been abandoned on Github. I decided to see if anyone else picked it up and found Threadfin. Has anyone used Threadfin? If so, how is it working for you?

A year or so ago, I tried setting up Xteve with Plex to get IPTV integrated with the Live TV feature. It worked OK but ran into streaming issues (provider maybe?) which ultimately messed up the DVR features. I decided to give it another shot and noticed that Xteve has basically been abandoned on Github. I decided to see if anyone else picked it up and found Threadfin. Has anyone used Threadfin? If so, how is it working for you?
Live Tv and plex is not recommended which you are finding out the hard way.

Years ago you tried something that didn't work too well, if at all.
So you gave it a wide berth after that.
You've now found that it's been abandoned altogether and you want to know if it's any better.

So how would you record on one box and play it back on another? The entire reason I was trying to get this to work was so I could watch recorded matches on multiple devices. Pipe Dream? or am I missing something super simple? Go easy here I'm a newb

So how would you record on one box and play it back on another? The entire reason I was trying to get this to work was so I could watch recorded matches on multiple devices. Pipe Dream? or am I missing something super simple? Go easy here I'm a newb
Simple install willobuild and get support off that top gun. Use naz and run it through the home network

Back