Anyone watch AEW

channelking

Anyone been watching AEW?

Don't get me wrong wrestling for so long has sucked. Nothing really can replicate the golden era of wrestling from the 90s.

But AEW is edgy and tbh entertaining which WWE hasn't been for a very very long time which is why stopped long ago with WWE.

I used to like wrestling back in day early/late 90s now days can't get into it although I like roman reigns and browstroman or what ever his name is and Dean ambrose

I clicked on this as it says MMA which I follow very closely, thinking I’ve not heard of this promotion.

It’s about bloody wrestling ffs!

Lol

Didnt know where to post as no wrestling section.

Guess I am only one still watching wrestling lol. Sad I know.

I used to like wrestling back in day early/late 90s now days can't get into it although I like roman reigns and browstroman or what ever his name is and Dean ambrose

Ambrose who is Moxley in AEW gives modern day vibes of stone cold.

Man how I bloody loved austin and the rock back in the day.

Lol

Didnt know where to post as no wrestling section.

Guess I am only one still watching wrestling lol. Sad I know.

Each to their own mate I don’t knock anyone’s entertainment.

I was a massive wrestling fan as a kid with stone cold Steve Austin, the rock, undertaker etc.

Then the old man told me it’s fake and I couldn’t handle it.

Each to their own mate I don’t knock anyone’s entertainment.

I was a massive wrestling fan as a kid with stone cold Steve Austin, the rock, undertaker etc.

Then the old man told me it’s fake and I couldn’t handle it.

Yep knowing the truth about being fake. Been there mate was shocking at that time lol.

AEW only into as entertaining to what used to watch back in the day. Otherwise would not bother anymore with wrestling.

Back