Anyone with Community Fibre?

SM32

Have been offered a really good deal with them snd trying to figure out if they are ok with IPTV? anyone with them?

VPN should work, maybe they have different router now, maybe worth asking, or their are settings for the broadband that can be changed online for parental protection etc

VPN should work, maybe they have different router now, maybe worth asking, or their are settings for the broadband that can be changed online for parental protection etc
let`s wait and see and i`ll update this thread here. The savings was irresistible which is why I couldn`t refuse.

I have community fibre. I use IPTV on a firestick. The odd occasion I get a block , but 98% of the time it is fine.

All device hostnames do not end in" .local, they end in something like ". commmunityfibre". I have not bothered to find out if it can be changed.

I have community fibre. I use IPTV on a firestick. The odd occasion I get a block , but 98% of the time it is fine.

All device hostnames do not end in" .local, they end in something like ". commmunityfibre". I have not bothered to find out if it can be changed.
That is great news :) my installation date is next month. Thanks

Back