Apple iOS 5

j4v3d

VIP Member
Anyone downloaded the iOS 5 yet for their iPhones, what do you think of it, if possible show some screenshots if you can of the features.

seems alot of people are struggling to install it at the moment

I got it eventually but i was trying to download to much at once which was why it was taking 10 hrs. Eventually started it again n it took around 30 mins or so But i had probs with handset it went to restore n took a few attempts to get it back. But downloaded to ipad no problem in around 40 mins. Personally i cant see much difference other than when u get a message etc no point in screenshots as its not much to show other than my personal stuff n apps

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

like most people mine failed at first but eventually got there ,,,and to cap it all lost all my contacts and notes...bummer but there ya go

imessage seems cool and the notifications...but not much more from my daily use

ipad also crashed and failed....now that did take a while to get back....must have been the servers overloaded

seems we think that when updating the iphones its best to turn off wifi - ones i did that on had no problem.
I had a friend one had that problem she lost all her contacts, apple had no idea why. Again id suggest that before any update you make sure your backup is upto date 1st then do an update!

Back