Best player for iOS

boxtortle

Anyone have an opinion on the best player for iOS? A lot of the apps say "free download" then spam you with a subscription banner once you try to play anything. SMARTERS lite is what I have had the best luck with, but it is still buggy and has far fewer options than its android counterpart.

Anyone have an opinion on the best player for iOS? A lot of the apps say "free download" then spam you with a subscription banner once you try to play anything. SMARTERS lite is what I have had the best luck with, but it is still buggy and has far fewer options than its android counterpart.
Your best to find a supplier who has a app. There is a tivimate one forget what it's called but its £20 a year I think.

IplayTV works quite well for me, this is my default. Only cost me a small amount. No ongoing subscription either so it's worth it.
smarters does work but the control interface with iOS is really irritating and I can't get the hang of it.

Last edited:
Was mentioned earlier in the thread, but UHF seems to be the app with a lot of positive feedback right now.

Available for iPhone/iPad with Apple TV version in beta.

I've done a little bit of testing with good results, having run into some frustrations with Smarters over the past few months.

Was mentioned earlier in the thread, but UHF seems to be the app with a lot of positive feedback right now.

Available for iPhone/iPad with Apple TV version in beta.

I've done a little bit of testing with good results, having run into some frustrations with Smarters over the past few months.
Just downloaded that UHF that’s very impressive bud.

Back