Apps query

channelking

Hi good people

Just advice if possible

Trying to get apps for my dad on his phone specifically for PDF viewing and for the office applications (word, publisher, excel, point)

Tried a few but they seem to be freemium apps as they always require you to pay amount to unlock full features etc.

Dont mind getting cracked paid apps for free if comes to it. But any good free ones which could be used for PDF files and office applications?

Cheers guys.

Its Moto G think 2nd gen one.

Ye have adobe reader on it but missing quite few features and has ads as well.

Office type app is hard to find thats free without all the crap with trials and unlocking features etc.

I've deleted all the posts off topic.
Can members who don't get on please try to stay away from each other on the forum. I'd advise you use the block button to prevent anymore issues.

It's Christmas so please let's just all get along or stay clear (y).
Merry christmas to you HT. Family well i hope

@channelking what extra features do you want that's not included in the free office?

I must say, I never find ads (if therevis any, I cant recall any, and i use it frequently), intrusive.

What cant you do with Adobe reader?, all I have ever needed to do was look at a pdf

@channelking what extra features do you want that's not included in the free office?

I must say, I never find ads (if therevis any, I cant recall any, and i use it frequently), intrusive.

What cant you do with Adobe reader?, all I have ever needed to do was look at a pdf

He does work on his phone usually and has been looking for certain apps for office.

I have found him a pdf viewer which also scans which he wanted. He wanted to use PDF reader to edit on it itself but dont think one he has now does that.

But having trouble with office type apps. Tried microsoft office one before and officesuite apps but either they dont load the required files despite files being the correct format or comes with message to get full version to get all the rest of the features.

He also doesnt want the paid apps you get for free from sites and cracked app stores as he doesnt trust them for some reason.

Hi good people

Just advice if possible

Trying to get apps for my dad on his phone specifically for PDF viewing and for the office applications (word, publisher, excel, point)

Tried a few but they seem to be freemium apps as they always require you to pay amount to unlock full features etc.

Dont mind getting cracked paid apps for free if comes to it. But any good free ones which could be used for PDF files and office applications?

Cheers guys.
You should give a try to the WPS office because it supports all the formats that you have mentioned. It is completely free to use and you don't have to go through any kind of in-app purchases as well. Must try for your android device.

Hi good people

Just advice if possible

Cheers guys.
My query is related to android premium apps, can anyone tell me the best source from where I can download all premium apps?

Back