Are two lines needed for recording?

Churada

I have read that you need two connections in order to record and watch at the same time. I am a bit confused by this, does this mean i need to subscribe to get two lines? When I look at the Xtreme HD IPTV website for example it says one line default on it, does that mean i cannot record with just the one subscription?
Also does it make any difference if the provider gives you an xtreme code instead of a m3u url?
Thanks for any advice.

On E2 yes 2 lines.

On a android device with the likes of Mol2, Implayer and Tivimate you can record with one line with box in standby in other words not trying to watch anything at the same time. Although saying that i have watched the channel that was recording as a test and was able to do so.

You will require x2 connections to be able to record 1 and watch another program at the same time, not many providers will give out an m3u now, Xtream Codes is good enough. You can record with x1 connection but you must be on that channel.

To clarify a lot of what is offered above, Yes a 2 line (multiroom) subscription is required to record and watch at the same time regardless of it being the same channel or another channel. However, some players operate a "hack" which can enable record and watch via a single connection but beware your provider can detect this and can/may ban you for doing so.

To safeguard yourself single line recording should only be undertaken with the app in standby. With an E2 device can record but you should set the tuner to either a cable, sat or terrestial channel whenever a stream record timer is due.

Back