ASP.Net/VB.Net Programming

j4v3d

VIP Member
anyone any good at programming ASP.NET/VB.NET on here?

could do with some help on a project im doing, come unstuck on creating a search query for a property search

website done in Visual Studio 2008

I know this post wont be of direct use to you, but i'm also doing a programming project where by i have to create a Battleship game in C or C ++, its difficult to get the hang of. :faint:

I know this post wont be of direct use to you, but i'm also doing a programming project where by i have to create a Battleship game in C or C ++, its difficult to get the hang of. :faint:

i can send you my work if you want to have a look at it?

the coding part is quite diffucult, putting the stuff you want in the content place holder is the easiest. Im just stuck on trying to create like search queries from dropdown boxes in order for a customer to search a property quicker.

is that part of your degree or something? if you get stuck you can get help from 4guysfromrolla and ASP.net.

My programming is different by the looks of it j4v3d, the programming you do is mostly web based isnt it, creating websites perhaps?

The programming i do to be specific comes under Object Oriented, its just strictly the use of code, not even creating any interfaces, the solutions are just built and then run in command prompt. So basically i've to make a battleship game that is pretty much fully functional, have to declare random arrays [] so the computer can have a turn against you. Its in for the end of this month and i've not yet started it. I think i shall start with the design today and hopefully pick up a couple of marks. You have the documentation at the end, so thank goodness its not just based on how well your game is made.

I wish i had alot more time to learn programming, the classes haven't been very effecient as you may already know, having to deal with so many modules in one go will cause you to fall back on another.

Have you tried giving Google a try, rewording what you want if you fail to find what you are looking for?

i'll have a dig around and come up with something, mine is website based with OO programming. I hate arrays etc, bit fed up of websites and coding now. final year project/dissertation.

Back