Auto Bouquets Maker not updating EPG on ZGemma H9.2S running Grogbuild

ccfox

Good Afternoon

I recently moved to Grogbuild from Wooshbuild Infinity as it wasn't running correctly. No fast forward or rewind on watching recordings and recordings sometimes not even starting! Also SkyQ skin didn't work either.

So I factory reset the box and installed Grogbuild instead.

I was using Grogbuild on my previous ZGemma H2S without issue. I am however having a problem updating the EPG on my new box. It scans OK but doesn't update the EPG. It is setup for Freesat only.

Everything else is fine. A nice build.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

CCFox

I have factory reset my H2S box and now have nothing. Just a continuous loop. I can see the Wooshshbuild 5 logo but that is all. How did you install the Grogbuild? Any help, guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Wife's home soon.. Doh...

I just read the guide on this site. Removed Wooshbuild via the option in the menu. Then I SSH'd into the box (I think that's what you call it) and copied a command line that is in the guide and it worked straight away.

The guide is very good.

KR

CCFox

I just read the guide on this site. Removed Wooshbuild via the option in the menu. Then I SSH'd into the box (I think that's what you call it) and copied a command line that is in the guide and it worked straight away.

The guide is very good.

KR

CCFox
Cheers I'll give it a go...

KR
Chalky

Back