Auto standby Open Vix

pictor

Ok so I've successfully replaced all my sly boxes and virtually got everything setup how I want it, the only thing I can't find is an option to put the boxes into standby automatically after x amount of time of no use or similar?

I've searched around and I simply don't seem to have the settings where I've seen suggested it should be?

Seems simple but just can't find it, running the latest Open Vix on various VU+ boxes.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I've already been in there but I can see anything other than sleep timers etc not really what I was looking for, I've seen pots that suggest there should be a power management menu with it in but I don't seem to have it?

Yeah only one I can see is titled auto standby but it looks more like a sleep timer looking at the options available ie fixed number of minutes before standby etc?

thats what you are wanting isn't it

auto standby, when the box has had no activity for the x amount of mins that you set is goes into standby

Will have a play but when I tried it before it seemed to go into standby after the amount of mins whether the box was being used or not which is why I assumed it was more like a sleep timer but will try again :)

I too was looking for the same Standby option as pictor and following gibbletts advice, I've just tried both the auto standby and the auto deepstandby options under Menu/Timers/PowerTimers and they both have worked exactly as gibbletts has stated above. I am using Openvix version 5.0.016 and the ViX-Night-HD skin.

Hope this helps.

Back