Autobouqetmaker question?

Djdd

Wondered could someone help me?

I got a H.2s for Christmas and its running opanatv 5.1. My mate has an 2s and in his autobouqetmaker he has a channel swap option which swaps SD channels for HD. Does anyone know how I get this option? I have my region set to my local area in providers but it doesn't appear

i dont use openatv but in vix abm i go to menu-setup-service searching-abm-providers and select sd for my area,ok. and you can run a scan on those settings,hd will be listed last on the list

Thanks cactikid but I'm looking to see how I can so the hd channel swap to swap for example bbc 1 hd onto 101 for me

Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquetsmaker
Providers.

set your area to (custom)

go down to
fta hd bouguet- yes ,,,moves hd over sd like bbc 1 and stuff

Exit once and
Start Scan

you dont set Generate FTA Bouquet to YES only if you want a FTA bouquet, the Swap channels setting does everything you need

Thanks for all the replies. Even when I change to custom region it doesn't give me any of the options shown above???

On my mates 2s it does but on this one it doesn't and it's definitely autobouquetmaker I'm using

Sooooooo figured this one out...

In the autobouqetsmaker configure you have to change the setup mode to expert and save it to get the above options!

Rescanned and worked perfect. Thanks every one!

Back