Autobouquets Maker OpenATV

Hi,
Can anyone shed some light on why autobouquets maker keeps throwing out the failed to tune error message(attached below) on OpenATV, never had this issue on vix and have had to move to OpenATV because vix no longer supports my box.
The service search worked fine and the network ID is correct in the setup.
But autobouquets will not work.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20171126_140617_HDR.jpg
    20171126_140617_HDR.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 97
what box are you using?

If you press the menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Manual scan and do a scan on Tuner B does it find channels?

Have you set the netid in both tuner configuration and Autobouquetsmaker -> providers ?

what box are you using?

If you press the menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Manual scan and do a scan on Tuner B does it find channels?

Have you set the netid in both tuner configuration and Autobouquetsmaker -> providers ?
Venton Unibox Eco+, it find all channels when I do a scan, just won't generate the bouquets.

If it finds channels in Manual Scan but fails in abm scan then a couple of things come to mind:

1. Have you got ABM 2.8 or 2.9 installed, if 2.8 delete it and install 2.9
2. Try updating abm config files Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update config files)
3. NetID is wrong in abm -> providers

If it finds channels in Manual Scan but fails in abm scan then a couple of things come to mind:

1. Have you got ABM 2.8 or 2.9 installed, if 2.8 delete it and install 2.9
2. Try updating abm config files Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update config files)
3. NetID is wrong in abm -> providers
I'm on the latest ABM 2.9
Config files are upto date
Net I'd is 41060 and is set up correctly.
It's a really strange one this as everything is set up correctly.

You only need net Id set in ABM. Set the tuner config net Id back to 00000. Set to Virgin media ex c&w and try again.

Tuner is set correctly, ABM is set correctly and I've just done a fresh scan, still can't generate the bouquets with ABM.
I know it sounds stupid, but try removing the ABM plugin and then restart the box and install abm again. May make no difference but there maybe something not installed correctly.

I know it sounds stupid, but try removing the ABM plugin and then restart the box and install abm again. May make no difference but there maybe something not installed correctly.
Just tried this and no luck. I think I will just have to manually create the bouquets on the web portal.

Hi mate did you get anywhere with the above issue? I am having the exact same problem with a friends uniboxhd eco running openatv 6 the autobouquets maker just wont load and is throwing up the exact same message as the one you have showed above in your image.

Nope
Hi mate did you get anywhere with the above issue? I am having the exact same problem with a friends uniboxhd eco running openatv 6 the autobouquets maker just wont load and is throwing up the exact same message as the one you have showed above in your image.

Nope. Couldn't find any solution. In the end I just created the bouquets myself on the web portal for the box, it's a slow tedious method but it does work.

Nightmare mate dont think i would have the patience to do it myself either. I might flash it again with openatv 6.1 and add the abm myself manually instead of d/l it from the plugins- probably wont make any difference but worth a try.

Back