Autobouquets

dumbguy

Hi, after a couple of weeks I've almost got my Cloud Ibox 2+ setup the way I want it. Just got 2 rather dumb problems, both about epg.
1) When I press the epg button I no longer have the option of all channels, just the different groups, entertainment etc. This also means that I can't just type in the channel number, which is a right pain. Can anyone tell me how to get the All group back?
2) An even dumber question I guess, I have more than one bouquet setup on the box. How do I change from one to another? I've tried every button on the remote and nothing seems to make any difference.
Thanks in advance.

Yes, thanks, but what I am looking for is the "All" group before "Entertainment ", "Lifestyle and Culture" etc. I somehow managed to delete it and without it normal channel numbers (eg 503 for BBC News 301 for Sky Premiere etc. no longer work.

Solve it! I simply had to remove my main bouquet, resacan epg. Then added my main bouquet back in and did another rescan. All working great now. These boxes are not easy to setup but well worth the effort as I now have more than a dozen online movie and tv series providers all working perfectly. Thanks to everyone who helped.

If you ever get a chance to post a how too for those services I know a load of people would find it useful. I never have time to delve that deep into the online side of them.

Or even a backup image! Then we wouldnt have to ;)

Last edited:
I am just finalizing and tweaking the image and then I will upload it to the site.
Sucmnsee, pm me with an email address and I will send you a copy for any suggestions you might have to improve it.

Dude I just have as I like. Nothing more. Im no expert. Just a user like y'all :) but id definitely give ur image a run and tell you what ( if anything) I need to fiddle with. And much respect for the effort!!! Pm sent

Back