Autobouquetsmaker problem?

lamblamb

TK Veteran
just thought i would put this out there after many people having problems on here regarding glitching over the last week across many servers.

most people were putting it down to ipv6 upgrades, bad cache......

i was emailed by a member on here who was having issues but good enough to try a few things to try and cure the issue.

many channels were glitching even though the server reported no noks or timeouts.

download dreamboxedit and point it to the box ip.

connect and delete all channels in the left hand panel.

upload the blank channel list back to the box.

do a full scan using manual scan, not autobouquetsmaker.

no more glitching.

worked for him and has certainly worked for me!

well when it's tested a few more times & good output will try it. I not very technical when things go wrong sometimes :(

Mine been glitching at least 2 weeks.... and been glitching every 2-3 mins for at least 10 secs during this Man U v Man C match. Saw this post and something came to mind i added most Irish bouquets a month back. so i`ve changed a few things. firstly changed Autobouquets updates to weekly from daily.. and taken off lots of bouquets all Irish apart from sport plus UK kids, news etc. wierdly haven`t rebooted yet because i haven`t had a glitch for 30 mins. ( OK 1 after 25 mins)

my epg update started on that 3 goal. picture came back near HT during the adverts 2 freezes 2nd one over a min long so rebooted. now another 10 sec freeze.( Problem not solved yet ^ ) will try your method later.

my epg update started on that 3 goal. picture came back near HT during the adverts 2 freezes 2nd one over a min long so rebooted. now another 10 sec freeze.( Problem not solved yet ^ ) will try your method later.

Have you ruled your server out?
Cmd prompt/ ping space (your server) a good line will ping back <50ms.
laserguy100

Back