Cable AutoBouquetsMaker Timout Tuner Lock

danhann9

Just got my H.2H I only have 1 input which is cable I am getting the Timeout for tuner lock error when running ABM.

In tuner config I have "not configured" for tuner 1 (sat) and in 2 I have set it to DVB-C and put in the info for my net id and set it to scan VM.

I can do an auto scan on cable and it will find all the channels so I am happy that the wiring & config is correct, anybody any suggestions?

tuner b top left

Bit of an update, i installed bioheads image which seems to be working. However signal rate is only 29% which means the picture is breaking up a little bit.

Also signal on some of the HD channels is showing as 0%.

Could this be a faulty tuner? Signal on my virmin box on the same channels is fine which is from the same splitter

tuner b top left

Bit of an update, i installed bioheads image which seems to be working. However signal rate is only 29% which means the picture is breaking up a little bit.

Could this be a faulty tuner? Signal on my virmin box on the same channels is fine which is from the same splitter

this box only shows 29% signal strength even if you have got a stronger signal

tuner b top left

this box only shows 29% signal strength even if you have got a stronger signal

Yeah I figured that out after a bit of searching around the site.

I managed to sort the ABM problem out, it seems that it was a problem with the coax cable. The zgemma's tuner seem to be a bit temperamental compared to other boxes I have owned.

Back