AutoBouquetsMaker

someb0y

Has anyone got an issue with BBC HD now on channel 106?

I've never had a problem before but noticed I've now lost my regional BBC channel. I am using an old version (3.1) but am unable to update due to using an old image on a H2s but it's never been a problem in the past.

I've never had a problem before but noticed I've now lost my regional BBC channel. I am using an old version (3.1) but am unable to update due to using an old image on a H2s but it's never been a problem in the past.
I think your answer is to reflash to updated version!

Update provider files in ABM to see if it brings it in, if not, your only option is to reflash the box as mentioned above by @Toddy2
Flashing only takes 15 minutes

if not wanting (or unable) to update image you may find it in secondary channels bouquet, then use e-channelizer to copy/move it into your main bouquet

If you disable the swap in ABM that is another way. You can also shuffle channels around using remote. But remember, ABM will undo your manual modifications to ABM's bouquets.

I will upload (or arrange) an updated ABM ipk later if it is too much hassle for you to update image.

Last edited:
If you disable the swap in ABM that is another way. You can also shuffle channels around using remote. But remember, ABM will undo your manual modifications to ABM's bouquets.

I will upload an updated ABM ipk later if it is too much hassle for you to update image.
Thanks for the replies, I've rescanned again and bizarrely it's picked up the extra 1 channel (154 Freesat channels in total. No idea why this happened.

There was an issue with Freesat for some areas. This version includes the fix. The ipk file needs to be unzipped before installing. (This version is not for python 3 images.)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.3+git923+fa4fe74-r0_mips32el.zip
    305.6 KB · Views: 53
There was an issue with Freesat for some areas. This version includes the fix. The ipk file needs to be unzipped before installing. (This version is not for python 3 images.)
Hi Abu,

Do you know of there is a fix for this issue on Python 3 images? I have the same issue and autobouquetsmaker 3.3+git913 seems to be the latest version available in the plug-in menu which is what I have installed

Thanks

If you are on OpenATV, un-installing and re-installing will get you latest version as they run almost daily builds.

@Jay N
Edit:

mips32el.ipk
For receivers like Technomate 3T combo, Xtrend 8000, Vu Solo2

cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk
For receivers like Solo 4k, Mutant HD51

Installation method 1.
Transfer the ipk to the /tmp directory

You can then install by
Blue > Vix > Install local extension

Installation method 2.

Use command (make sure there are no other ipk files in the /tmp directory)

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Installation method 3.
Put Ipk on USB stick
While there no menus showing, insert the USB stick into receiver
Say yes to the install prompt that will be shown

Attachments

• ABM python3 22 Feb 2022.zip
    443.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
If you are on OpenATV, un-installing and re-installing will get you latest version as they run almost daily builds.

@Jay N
Edit:

mips32el.ipk
For receivers like Technomate 3T combo, Xtrend 8000, Vu Solo2

cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk
For receivers like Solo 4k, Mutant HD51

Installation method 1.

You can then install by
Blue > Vix > Install local extension

Installation method 2.

Use command (make sure there are no other ipk files in the /tmp directory)

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Installation method 3.
Put Ipk on USB stick
While there no menus showing, insert the USB stick into receiver
Say yes to the install prompt that will be shown
Legend, thank you.

Please can I confirm that it is the mips32el.ipk which I need for a Zgemma H7?

Thanks

Hi,

Got my VU+ Solo 4K out the cupboard from a few years back and wanted to use for freesat.

I've tried to use all 3 of the IPK files but all erroring with "incompatible architecture"

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steven

Back