Back home in UK to find a boxer called jess.

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Got home Thursday.. Greeted by a gorgeous boxer called jess.
Not the family's. The owner is ill and moved in til owner gets her pot off her leg.. didn't realise how playfull 6 month old dog's are...it's such a nice atmosphere..

Attachments

• rps20181216_151617.jpg
    rps20181216_151617.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 24
great dogs them :(y)::(y):
She took me for a walk earlier. Two hours later . I Threw the towel in..

Edit.. dog has eaten the remote
For new B&O TV.. remote is granite
Hollowed out. I think Jess is teething

Last edited:
You may have bitten off more than you can chew there Stuss, or more than Jess can chew even, get everything out of reach is the best bet when theres a young pup in the house, lovely dogs though, I had one in my childhood days, I couldnt go anywhere without him but anywhere with him, if you know what I mean, as he would snarl and bark at anyone who would approach me.

Totally agree. She jumps on 4 legs
Slides like bambi..so loving ..but as she is on loan. Can cope for a few weeks.. she barks @ me when she wants to go in the garden. Cheers for advice..
Sleepy Jess...

Attachments

• 20181208_111614.jpg
    20181208_111614.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
I never thought of a dog until I got home and Jess. Ran @ me..
With losing chaz and lexi, I never imagined getting a dog. We were going to foster blind dog pup . 12 week training, Then rehoused eventually to a person partially sighted.
But I rethink is called for..

I think you found a new best friend there mate and good of you to help out to look after her and nothing beats a mans best friend :(y)::grin:

If she's teething mate spray citrus on things that she will go to chew dogs don't like citrus amount of things I had to replace when my alsation was teething was unreal but nice dog glad your looking out for your friend

Caron has put tea tree oil on the legs of every item in the house..smells quite nice..Hopefully it will stop Jess chewing.

another remedy for teething dogs, acrylic bone,they're flavoured ,usually vanilla ,& virtually unbreakable, I've used them for springers & GSD pups, my latest Springer eventually cracked one, mind you it took 3 weeks gnawing & he's a determined little bugger, but in general they work well

If anyone is looking for a big loving dog breed that doesn't need very much exercise you can't go far wrong with a retired greyhound.
We have 6 of them over the years, most are 4-5 years old, end of their racing carrier and looking for a home, very occasionally pups come available especially if they had no chase instinct.
The other great thing is that the kennels will always take them back if you can't get on with them.
They are also brilliant dogs with kids and babies.

going to make you want another dog now mate, really lovely dogs watch this space lol
I can't disagree she is gorgeous. Jess is like a Duracell battery, we have been to beach this morning. She went to sleep. 20 minutes later up she pops. Like to say thanks. For the positive comments, . Cannot say nothing negative about Jess, apart from give me a break for an hour..

Back