back up and running but rusty

okmate

Hi Guys ive managed to get my motorised dish up and running with my vuduo2 I've got the latest vix image installed but cant for the life of me remember how to get my bouquets in order.

I would love all sats from 30w to 42e with just the fta showing,got its been some years I remember using catseyes bouquets I think lol.

any help would be appreiciated

Cats eyes no longer updated really but if your wanting similar bouqets ive 2 options for you to try

See attached.

Hopefully one of those will be to your taste.

Attachments

• ENIGMA 2-ROTOR- STREAM@likra16.7.2021.zip
    280.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Sat-An_E2_motor_62° E-34.5° W_V2.rar
    305.7 KB · Views: 2
  • E2_Morph883_Motor_280921.zip
    443 KB · Views: 1
Thanks ferret my god your still about after all these years,its great to be back,thanks for thesettings will give them a go.
to be honest I will be fine tuning my dish tomorrow as the weather is awful today, when I had my old technomate motor installed I received lots of channels and sats but now it needs fine tuning,its been difficult as the manhattan motor I had spare is totally different the main shaft points up so I really need to check all the settings of the dish bracket and motor bracket, need to find some sites to show me exactly what to do to get it bang on

Thanks ferret my god your still about after all these years,its great to be back,thanks for thesettings will give them a go.
to be honest I will be fine tuning my dish tomorrow as the weather is awful today, when I had my old technomate motor installed I received lots of channels and sats but now it needs fine tuning,its been difficult as the manhattan motor I had spare is totally different the main shaft points up so I really need to check all the settings of the dish bracket and motor bracket, need to find some sites to show me exactly what to do to get it bang on
Hi mate can not ever see me ever been away from this hobby until im in a box mate.

The Mahattan motor is a stab mount rebadge see attached manuals for the angles you need.

Attachments

• Installationsanleitung_Stab_HH_DiSEqC-USALS_Motor_Anleitung_Datenblatt_Aubau_Manuell_EN-DE-IT-...pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • Manhattan HH100-120 Manual.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Stab 120 manual.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Thanks mate thats so helpfull,god bless ya,you've been a true help to what can only imagine must be 1000s of people,will have a good read today before getting that ladder tomorrow

Thanks mate thats so helpfull,god bless ya,you've been a true help to what can only imagine must be 1000s of people,will have a good read today before getting that ladder tomorrow
Your welcome mate, Helping folk kills some time when Wife is watching the countless number of soaps i carnt stand :ROFLMAO:

Well ive a few questions if thats ok, Ive worked out what sats I can receive but I'm now working out whats the best way I can get epg,I've seen auto bouquets and the vix image epg what do you think is best,the auto bouquets maker looks complex .

Well ive a few questions if thats ok, Ive worked out what sats I can receive but I'm now working out whats the best way I can get epg,I've seen auto bouquets and the vix image epg what do you think is best,the auto bouquets maker looks complex .
Are your running autobouqets maker on all its available sat positions ? Its does not cover all positions i dont use it. Much prefer a list like sat ans.

But EPGImport cover most EPG's install it if you have not and select the providers for the EPG's you want to have.

Right i think i'm learning a little more now but still unsure about using cams. Many years ago I used newcamd and entered my cline,am I right in saying that some channels still open on Newcamd,so its best to run that along side oscam? I'm still trying to install an image without the box crashing while using oscam on vix,haven't a clue how it worked the first time I installed it

Right i think i'm learning a little more now but still unsure about using cams. Many years ago I used newcamd and entered my cline,am I right in saying that some channels still open on Newcamd,so its best to run that along side oscam? I'm still trying to install an image without the box crashing while using oscam on vix,haven't a clue how it worked the first time I installed it
All these old cams are not really supported much these days, if you need to run anything other than Oscam use CCcam 2.3.8 or Mgcamd Mgcamd 1.46_r3

Thought i would let you guys know,I've installed vti image and oscam and found a server that's superb with ecm around 0.3 Ive got fast channel zapping and a superb image.

Just need to sort out epg

thanks again guys

Well l never........
Thought i would let you guys know,I've installed vti image and oscam and found a server that's superb with ecm around 0.3 Ive got fast channel zapping and a superb image.

thanks again guys

thanks again guys
EPGImporter i what id advice you using.

Back