Bad provider feedback?

Makes you wonder where they find there review people from it might have sounded as tho I was ranting in my posts but saying it how it is
I was thinking exactly the same thing.Who has reviewed the people that are giving the reviews,if that makes any sense lol

you are on a hiding to nothing with any of these websites.
Rogue sellers are going to try and make their service look like the best, whether they post themselves or get others to do it for them.
The best iptv provider in the world may join and proclaim his to be a good service only for half a dozen of these rogues to jump in and say how horrendous his service is..... as they only want to put him out of business and steal more cash, leaving the end buyer with no idea who to believe.
Using 'private membership' clubs like this also leaves a sour taste - who decides who joins and who is kept out? - how much money changes hands to decide?
Maybe no money, maybe lots, but the end user needs to take one month subs, definately not 3 or 6 month subs until they are happy with their server, and taking a 12m sub without trying a free 24h trial is for idiots only

So much negativity towards a member that has tried to set up a group where people can chat/exchange info and views without being lambasted for their efforts !
I have read their reviews and looked through the chats.
There is no selling or promoting of services going on and the reviews are from members who either have that service already or have tried it.
It's not a website so is a closed group chat by invite only.
Their reviews are on the server and not a supplier and appears to be setup for that purpose only.
I could post a review on loads of servers i have tested but choose not to as a proper review needs to be done over a month and in all different conditions.
We as a forum do not allow naming of suppliers until we have exhausted our complaints/investigation procedure and if we cannot resolve then that bad supplier may end up in the Rogues Corner.
Everybody has a choice of where they obtain their guidance and information from and this is their group choice.

So much negativity towards a member that has tried to set up a group where people can chat/exchange info and views without being lambasted for their efforts !
I have read their reviews and looked through the chats.
There is no selling or promoting of services going on and the reviews are from members who either have that service already or have tried it.
It's not a website so is a closed group chat by invite only.
Their reviews are on the server and not a supplier and appears to be setup for that purpose only.
I could post a review on loads of servers i have tested but choose not to as a proper review needs to be done over a month and in all different conditions.
We as a forum do not allow naming of suppliers until we have exhausted our complaints/investigation procedure and if we cannot resolve then that bad supplier may end up in the Rogues Corner.
Everybody has a choice of where they obtain their guidance and information from and this is their group choice.
How does that forum find the people to make reviews there my points I was getting at if invite only do they know which people have/havnt had a bad supplier without browsing other forums

How does that forum find the people to make reviews there my points I was getting at if invite only do they know which people have/havnt had a bad supplier without browsing other forums

It's by word of mouth only and then by invite.
They may invite members here who post a grievance but that is their choice.
I daresay there is a certain amount of vetting goes on so they don't end up with just people with a grievance with one supplier.

It's by word of mouth only and then by invite.
They may invite members here who post a grievance but that is their choice.
I daresay there is a certain amount of vetting goes on so they don't end up with just people with a grievance with one supplier.
Makes sense now

I whine about everything, can i have an invite please? Lol

I would like to have a look around if thats possible please. @spc

In theory a great idea, but around here we would have all out war with one seller versus another

I still can't fathom out how it would work.
Who decides who is invited or not?
Are invites only offered to those who share the admins thoughts/opinions?
Are the ones offering invites etc going to invite people who oppose their opinions?
this is why I don't think it will work, who's paying the upkeep and running costs of the forum?, and even if it's a free forum, who would give up their free time to run, vet and moderate such a venture unless they can gain something from the reccomendations.
If indeed it is just a chat group whereby people post their thoughts and whinges, simply going over 'couldn't watch countdown today' and 'Sky sports news not working' without naming a provider is a waste of time

I still can't fathom out how it would work.
Who decides who is invited or not?
Are invites only offered to those who share the admins thoughts/opinions?
Are the ones offering invites etc going to invite people who oppose their opinions?
this is why I don't think it will work, who's paying the upkeep and running costs of the forum?, and even if it's a free forum, who would give up their free time to run, vet and moderate such a venture unless they can gain something from the reccomendations.
If indeed it is just a chat group whereby people post their thoughts and whinges, simply going over 'couldn't watch countdown today' and 'Sky sports news not working' without naming a provider is a waste of time
Well pabloescaban, believe it or not there are people in this world who do actually genuinely help others, give advice, moderate forums etc for no financial gain etc, in fact it is usually at their expense. The gain is hoping that you have helped another human being get a bit more enjoyment in their everyday life. These are the people that get invites, regardless of view on any particular service or device. We are all different with different needs, so what suits one will not suit another, so more than one view is essential. Otherwise it would have been a "shoutbox" not a "forum".

Well pabloescaban, believe it or not there are people in this world who do actually genuinely help others, give advice, moderate forums etc for no financial gain etc, in fact it is usually at their expense. The gain is hoping that you have helped another human being get a bit more enjoyment in their everyday life. These are the people that get invites, regardless of view on any particular service or device. We are all different with different needs, so what suits one will not suit another, so more than one view is essential. Otherwise it would have been a "shoutbox" not a "forum".

You can check a few thousand of my posts, almost all of them have been in an effort to help others.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, only that I've no idea who gets invited and on what merits.
You've just said, 'These are the people that get invites', referring to those prepared to offer help or moderate etc
It sounds a bit 'cloak and dagger' to me

You can check a few thousand of my posts, almost all of them have been in an effort to help others.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, only that I've no idea who gets invited and on what merits.
You've just said, 'These are the people that get invites', referring to those prepared to offer help or moderate etc
It sounds a bit 'cloak and dagger' to me
so why suggest there must be some financial incentive for someone else to follow your course. It begins to feel like I may have the cloak and everyone else is taking turns with the dagger

Back