Ball Stutter on Sly Channels

danleahy

I’m struggling to get rid of the motion blur on fast moving balls.

I’ve deactivated all “trumotion” settings on my TV. I’ve tried changing the app, the player within the app, and other settings to try and reduce the annoying motion blur of the football.

BT seems to be fine but Sly is a real pain.

SMARTERS PRO is telling me my frame rate for sly channels is 25fps. With BT being 50fps. Is this what the issue is? And if so is it just a case of live with it or change providers?

I think my sly channels are provided by Globe TV as there is a “G” in the top corner.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Yeah fps is frames per second. A lower fps gives that ball stutter. That's why many people specify that they want Sports in high fps

Sometimes the same match could be on other channels than Sky in higher fps so you could watch it on one of those, or you could mention it to your iptv provider and ask them to sort better quality streams out - if enough people say the same they'd be daft not to keep their customers happy.

*** LJs LiveOnSat Football / Soccer Schedules on TV

That's a site I use to check what channels matches are on, it's updated daily.

Yeah fps is frames per second. A lower fps gives that ball stutter. That's why many people specify that they want Sports in high fps

Sometimes the same match could be on other channels than Sky in higher fps so you could watch it on one of those, or you could mention it to your iptv provider and ask them to sort better quality streams out - if enough people say the same they'd be daft not to keep their customers happy.

*** LJs LiveOnSat Football / Soccer Schedules on TV

That's a site I use to check what channels matches are on, it's updated daily.
Cheers for the reply, looks like I’m going to have to change it up when the time comes as sport like many other people is the reason I got it. Thanks for that site I’ll have to refer to that in the meantime!

american tv channels are broadcast with a higher FPS i believe, so might be worth using those.

what device are you using?

As mentioned try to use a USA channel for football, most suppliers will have those streams.

There is in reality no such thing as a dedicated IPTV box, they are just boxes with there own app like buzz boxes and formuler boxes.

Quite a few channels show live football from America to other countries with a lot better fps. The 25fps you are receiving couls be down to what the source is using.
try vlc player or mxplayer. Providers arnt just going to jump on end users say so for 50fps that's for sure lol

People have to be realistic compared to satellite/sly and cable quality. Iptv never gona reach that picture quality.

However recent years iptv has improved dramatically.

Quality I have tried on iptv is actually really really good. Depends on FPS on the channels I guess.

Providers arnt just going to jump on end users say so for 50fps that's for sure lol

Depends on the provider tbh. A lot are dead arsey and act like they're doing you a favour by selling you iptv, constantly needing their customers to publicly thank them for all their hard work even when the service isn't running well.

Others will see what they can do to accommodate any requests their customers might have and will gladly try to source better streams if the desire is there.

Depends on the provider tbh. A lot are dead arsey and act like they're doing you a favour by selling you iptv, constantly needing their customers to publicly thank them for all their hard work even when the service isn't running well.

Others will see what they can do to accommodate any requests their customers might have and will gladly try to source better streams if the desire is there.
If the desire is there then yea but as you rightly mentioned some providers throw a wobbler when customers ask for better quality streams ect

People have to be realistic compared to satellite/sly and cable quality. Iptv never gona reach that picture quality.

However recent years iptv has improved dramatically.

Quality I have tried on iptv is actually really really good. Depends on FPS on the channels I guess.
It dose if you use USA streams which most suppliers use are excellent

It was an issue in the early days of IPTV I have not seen it for a good while now.

If there are high quality streams from the source you won't see the issue your describing.

Higher FPS streams really helps here too.

Back