Banned on mystarview for speaking the truth

be banned yet again by mystarview , for speaking the truth something they dont like on there i have them sussed i have for a long time and i keep going on there and advising people not to resubbed as they will not get activated plus there channels that are not working and mystarview dont like it because they are still trying to con people out of sub money knowing that they wont get any service jake is nothing but the biggest con artist on there people need to wake up and smell the coffee SV is dead and buried and were is Kiddy no were to be seen he has done one , all you got on mystarview is VIPs using different usernames same goes for Willow & jake .

the same just happened to me for doing the same oh well i will be back tomorrow doing the same (y)

Yep i just been banned as well lol.

What they are not telling people is that the server is now a 2 yr sub lol and they are taking peoples money for 6mts or a year sub knowing that they are not going to be activated gang of crooks, i have not seen one person on there new that has had an activation the people that are on there now there box is still in subs when they run out they will also be in the same boat.

Now why would anyone pay for a service and not get it its like getting your computer fixed and the guy say the pc is fins just the screen wont work lol would you pay them if they told ya that, or you buy a car and it had only 3 wheels on it ahh sure it be ok lean to the right when driving lol

Yep i just been banned as well lol.

What they are not telling people is that the server is now a 2 yr sub lol and they are taking peoples money for 6mts or a year sub knowing that they are not going to be activated gang of crooks, i have not seen one person on there new that has had an activation the people that are on there now there box is still in subs when they run out they will also be in the same boat.

Now why would anyone pay for a service and not get it its like getting your computer fixed and the guy say the pc is fins just the screen wont work lol would you pay them if they told ya that, or you buy a car and it had only 3 wheels on it ahh sure it be ok lean to the right when driving lol
i didnt no that you had to sub for 2 years thats a new one the crafty swines talk about con artist i only hope that other peeps on there relise what they game is and doe give them anymore money its right what u said about no one has been activated and the only ones boxes that are working is ones still with subs . they have been busy today banning peeps maybe they are banning peeps left right and centre so they can plan there next big scam .

i didnt no that you had to sub for 2 years thats a new one the crafty swines talk about con artist i only hope that other peeps on there relise what they game is and doe give them anymore money its right what u said about no one has been activated and the only ones boxes that are working is ones still with subs . they have been busy today banning peeps maybe they are banning peeps left right and centre so they can plan there next big scam .

They all ready doing a big scam and people are paying lol

Hi. New here. Trying to figure out downloads.

would not bother m8 they have little or no channels of any importance and if you have a 00 or 01 box its dead wont work again and the charge has also gone up for less channels so you get blank tv for a fee lol

some of the boxes with subs still on aint workin either a friend of mine is subbed till march an gets nothin now.. he been a got a780 as he cant have sly wise move

i been banned again by that lowlife jake he dont like the truth that one everytime you have a go on mystarview u get banned i hope people will wakeup and relise that SV is gone its dead and buried do not pay these con artist no more subs as you will never get activated all you will have is a box saying not connected with blue box with old expiry date

i been banned again by that lowlife jake he dont like the truth that one everytime you have a go on mystarview u get banned i hope people will wakeup and relise that SV is gone its dead and buried do not pay these con artist no more subs as you will never get activated all you will have is a box saying not connected with blue box with old expiry date

They have deleted the posts last night some of the people put up about them not been connected that is why i paste them here to show people how devious they are the proof is in the posts that they cant remove from here :)

you know,i pay for cable and internet.its about 120.00 cdn per month.broadband connection 50Mbs down and 3Mbs up.i get lots of hd channels and one movie channel.in thirty years i have had no more than one days outage.seeing a pattern here?i have read posts here that say they can not afford anything else.im kinda sick of this attitude.for the past six months i have had all my channels.starview customers have not.there is an old addage:you get what you pay for.and you did.if it seems like its too good to be true it probably is.im sorry,i just cant wrap my mind around this one.i know,im in canada,but for christs sake people wake up.if i woke up tomorrow and never saw another starview thread i would be a happy man.those that havent "got it"by now dont,in my opinion,have a prayer of ever getting it.you can only help someone who really wants to be helped.sorry but i think forumn space would be better used to help people who can actually be helped.ok,rant over.

They have deleted the posts last night some of the people put up about them not been connected that is why i paste them here to show people how devious they are the proof is in the posts that they cant remove from here :)
yea the do delete alot on the chat aswell especially when you have a go at them i think its a great idea that you paste it and put it on here the need to be showed for what they are

It now looks like nobody will get the chance any more to paste anything, the MyStarview forum has, once again, been taken down.

Maybe this time it has gone for good.

Im sure they will again report they have been hacked that is why the activations are gonna take another while longer lol

my box got activated again but theres loads of channels missing its so frustrating as sv dont reply to emails i cant see the channels coming back on a bloke called dave is now the teck advisor on sv forum but he wont talk about teck issues so why is he the teck advisor then ?

my box got activated again but theres loads of channels missing its so frustrating as sv dont reply to emails i cant see the channels coming back on a bloke called dave is now the teck advisor on sv forum but he wont talk about teck issues so why is he the teck advisor then ?

When did your box get activated again ?? and i doubt dave or anyone else will be coming back anytime soon lol did you try and access their website today what a surprise its not there lol last post i seen there last night was i am passing on all the box details lol wonder where he went to do that korea lol on his holidays on all your monies you paid lol

Back