Becker RB3 code is needed

Honda crv radio code
Sn 30014047
Sorry ... single free code requests for personal use only .
No ongoing multi- code requests from traders are supplied with free codes.
This includes Car Import Agencies

Attachments

• 9592775B-64A0-46DE-90EE-11E7FE6EE360.jpeg
    9592775B-64A0-46DE-90EE-11E7FE6EE360.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 5
You must be the poorest car importer in Europe, why didn't you upgrade your account to forum supporter?
No one will supply you with another radio code here until you put something back, I can't think of a clearer way of explaining it to you, if you struggle with English, let me know your native language and I'll explain it to you in your own language because you can't seem to grasp it.

You must be the poorest car importer in Europe, why didn't you upgrade your account to forum supporter?
No one will supply you with another radio code here until you put something back, I can't think of a clearer way of explaining it to you, if you struggle with English, let me know your native language and I'll explain it to you in your own language because you can't seem to grasp it.
Hi
I am from libya , I went to pay, not what you think, in my country we cant pay by internet
I have mony but I dont know how to pay, maybe cach or transfer only , do you have way to deliver mony to you

Pretty sure this is not the place or if someone can direct me where to post will be great . I got my 2nd RB3 radio dead in like 2 years. Nobody repairs them they are getting harder and harder to find. Last one stops/restarts randomly .I'm asking here because I got the code from you guys. I'm trying to keep the car original but yea it ain't working lol

I found another RB3 for a really really low price to be true and it is really dusty. Should I risk getting another one or go for the US RB1 which also doesn't need a code from what I read?

Hope the mods are not pissed on me .I really don't know where to rant about Becker radios.

Pretty sure this is not the place or if someone can direct me where to post will be great . I got my 2nd RB3 radio dead in like 2 years. Nobody repairs them they are getting harder and harder to find. Last one stops/restarts randomly .I'm asking here because I got the code from you guys. I'm trying to keep the car original but yea it ain't working lol

I found another RB3 for a really really low price to be true and it is really dusty. Should I risk getting another one or go for the US RB1 which also doesn't need a code from what I read?

Hope the mods are not pissed on me .I really don't know where to rant about Becker radios.
I cannot give you any straightforward answer apart from saying that you have to be careful with Chrysler radios because if you are fitting a different model then you have have to make sure it is compatible with the actual car.

I would replace with the same model ( p56038643ae ?? ) if you have a classic car wanting an original radio

I cannot give you any straightforward answer apart from saying that you have to be careful with Chrysler radios because if you are fitting a different model then you have have to make sure it is compatible with the actual car.

I would replace with the same model ( p56038643ae ?? ) if you have a classic car wanting an original radio

Yes you are right its the same ,I barely found the old RB3 as it is. Found few RB1 (which were the US OEM version but its not realistic to get them from US ,shipping +price + taxes go close to 600 euros or more) .I found a dusty RB3 at a scary cheap price (150 euros) ,it doesn't have a code ,heck the guy doesn't know if it works. I'm trying my best to keep everything OEM .Its kinda sad to see that I got 2 (yes got 2 Becker RB3 broken by now in less than 2 years) and they are not totally dead ,they are randomly turning on and off ,nobody fixes them ....I could swear that back in the 90s people were fixing this kind of stuff.

....its probably the last 150 euros I could spend on a RB3 because it took me 2 months to get to this guy and I spammed all over facebook ,olx and all sites I could think off.

And yes for all these money I could have got a modern android unit that looks OEM...but we all know that when you try to keep the old car old you want the old stuff on it just like I got an AcDelco radio on my 88 Firebird ..funny AcDelco radios don't seem to have codes.Screenshot 2023-08-11 172252.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-11 172335.jpg This whole thing looks sketchy asf since the guy knows I got some time since I want one. I didn't reply back because it feels like life decided it wants me to buy all Becker radios in the country .Just imagine if these were more common and people had a list of known problems with them. I can't ask the guy to test it because he said he no longer has the car nor the plug with the wires to give it some 12v .Man if my wife finds out what am I doing in my spare time it won't be good lol

Yes you are right its the same ,I barely found the old RB3 as it is. Found few RB1 (which were the US OEM version but its not realistic to get them from US ,shipping +price + taxes go close to 600 euros or more) .I found a dusty RB3 at a scary cheap price (150 euros) ,it doesn't have a code ,heck the guy doesn't know if it works. I'm trying my best to keep everything OEM .Its kinda sad to see that I got 2 (yes got 2 Becker RB3 broken by now in less than 2 years) and they are not totally dead ,they are randomly turning on and off ,nobody fixes them ....I could swear that back in the 90s people were fixing this kind of stuff.

....its probably the last 150 euros I could spend on a RB3 because it took me 2 months to get to this guy and I spammed all over facebook ,olx and all sites I could think off.

And yes for all these money I could have got a modern android unit that looks OEM...but we all know that when you try to keep the old car old you want the old stuff on it just like I got an AcDelco radio on my 88 Firebird ..funny AcDelco radios don't seem to have codes.View attachment 92735View attachment 92736 This whole thing looks sketchy asf since the guy knows I got some time since I want one. I didn't reply back because it feels like life decided it wants me to buy all Becker radios in the country .Just imagine if these were more common and people had a list of known problems with them. I can't ask the guy to test it because he said he no longer has the car nor the plug with the wires to give it some 12v .Man if my wife finds out what am I doing in my spare time it won't be good lol
Have you considered getting your radios repaired here in the UK ?

Oh dear.......you really do have a problem.

I'm afraid that I cannot suggest any easy or cheap solution

Sorry

Heh been in a vacantion for few days and took the car with the old radio ,it funny how the Becker nav thingy is able to get more stations even thou its the same car and antenna. I'll keep an eye on the UK market for a proper replacement with a test and code and everything needed to make sure I wont throw more money away.

Hello, Could someone please help me with radio code for a Chrysler Grand Voyager, Becker RB3?
Thanks Bob

Attachments

• IMG_1172[1].JPG
    IMG_1172[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Back