Beetv not working?

Bigyinuk

Hi all. Just downloaded the latest Beetv apk onto my Firetv and non of the links work, don't even get "checking link" message. All my other movie apps, Nova/TeaTv/Filmplus etc are all working fine. I haven't had beetv working for ages as all the releases have done exactly the same as above.

Am I being daft/any ideas?

Thanks

Hi all. Just downloaded the latest Beetv apk onto my Firetv and non of the links work, don't even get "checking link" message. All my other movie apps, Nova/TeaTv/Filmplus etc are all working fine. I haven't had beetv working for ages as all the releases have done exactly the same as above.

Thanks
Its the same stream sources for nova/teatv ect so you are fine if you have those working. Get a premium pemiumize account that is the bees knees (y)

Stopped using with beetv long time ago.

Despite the free apps being the same in effect cinema HD still my go to one with RD or premiuimze giving you best links possible.

But premiuimize it seems gives you even more higher quality links than RD.

Thanks
Hasn't worked for me since version - "BeeTV-v2.8.5[Ad-Free]"

UPDATE - I've since found that BeeTV works with "Titan Player" & Nova TV works well with "MX Player" or "VLC".

Last edited:
There's many of these apps around which give similar sources shouldn't be a problem using the others like nova, teatv, cinema HD etc

I did mention this last week.
Won't open any links.
Tried removing the old one and installing afresh but no good
You did however that version when i tried it did play the links, this one didnt so it been removed ill monitor it and post when a version does work.

Thanks
i gave up beetv wasnt playing the links get kodi with smokin k-19 build, add real-debrid and trakt. ul soon forget about beetv and the others

Last edited:
i gave up beetv wasnt playing d links get kodi with smokin k-19 build, add real-debrid n trakt. ul soon forget about beetv n d others
Beetv needs you to use an external player to play the links.

But yeah carnt beat debrid or Premiumize

I like real-debrid much more then premiumize. Debrid is cheaper, like for what you
get with it on a good kodi build is 110% worth every penny/cent like $4 for 30
days is class!!

Right even hav no fancy build. Kodi 19.4 with homlander (A top class addon, my fav)
anyway with that addon real-debrid & trakt ul use nothing else for streaming movies/tv
well you definitly wont need to... 4K links for most and 4k links that are like 90GB heh unlimited
1GBs fiber :-) its really very good.

Last edited:
I like real-debrid much more then premiumize. Debrid is cheaper, like 4 what you
get with it on a good kodi build is 110% worth every penny/cent like $4 for 30
days is class!!

Right even hav no fancy build. Kodi 19.4 with homlander (A top class addon, my fav)
anyway with that addon real-debrid & trakt ul use nothing else 4 streaming movies/tv
well u def wont need to... 4K links for most n 4k links that r like 90GB heh unlimited
1GBs fiber :-) its really very good.
Its a personal choice i find both as good as each other. There are big Kodi users out there but its a lot of work keeping the addons updated all the time.

Back