Being asked for your MAC address?

Gewber

I'm new to this form and IPTV in general and don't yet have a provider and a couple of providers have asked that I provide them with my MAC address and I have about couple of questions. Namely, what in the hell is a MAC address and why do some providers need one?

Thanks

I'm new to this form and IPTV in general and don't yet have a provider and a couple of providers have asked that I provide them with my MAC address and I have about couple of questions. Namely, what in the hell is a MAC address and why do some providers need one?

Thanks
What device are you using to start with.

He might be reading the replies including the helpful links in the post above yours. What reply were you hoping to get from him anyway? He's thanked some posts to show his appreciation.
Liking posts is different to replying to the thread isn’t it.
Just because his pc/phone/tablet etc is on the page, doesn't mean he's actively viewing it.
you have to actively go onto the thread for it to indicate that you was viewing it 🤪🤪

Liking posts is different to replying to the thread isn’t it.

you have to actively go onto the thread for it to indicate that you was viewing it 🤪🤪
He was actively in the thread, he started it, browser prob refreshes page etc :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last seen viewing this thread 2 minutes ago but can’t reply to comments 😂😂😂
I had no idea it was mandatory to immediately respond to every reply in addition to hitting the like button even though all I have to say is “thanks”.

From now on I will endeavour to only start a new thread when not at work or busy with life in general so I can standby to respond to every reply as soon as they come in.

Furthermore, I will ask each forum member who replies to my posts for their home address so that I may send them a personalised Thank You card and a £5 WH Smiths gift card.

That was the general idea but MAC address can change on Fire Sticks when power outage and/or router switches off .
for some Android devices [ not Amazon fire stick ] MAC address does not change and should lock the sub to that particular device .
but posting MAC address in a public forum is never a good idea , since there are many that scan IPTV Supplier URL's on a daily basis and your MAC likely is then compromised most times even without it being published anywhere .

I had no idea it was mandatory to immediately respond to every reply in addition to hitting the like button even though all I have to say is “thanks”.

From now on I will endeavour to only start a new thread when not at work or busy with life in general so I can standby to respond to every reply as soon as they come in.

Furthermore, I will ask each forum member who replies to my posts for their home address so that I may send them a personalised Thank You card and a £5 WH Smiths gift card.
That’s nice 😁😁

Back