Belkin Router network problems

the kels

I have a problem. Computer is vista my router is a belkin n wirless f5d8263-4. Broadband is virgin. The problem is i keep losing my network. Working great then telling me computer cannot find network. But ps3 can still play online but i cannot access the internet. Diagnose and repair tells me cannot find network driver. If i turn pc off, router, modem etc then turn back on everything works again. Have set up my router with disc several times works for a while then suddenly i get red x on my network and no internet. Can anyone tell me the fix or has had the same problem. Starting to cabbage me brain.

belkin are know for this problem you have to reset by unplugging I had this a few years ago and never found a way out of so change my router to a Linksys and not had a problem since

no need to keep re starting pc just router. unplug leave of 30 seconds and restart. Have you checked and changed the channel or settings on your on your router that where id start! or maybe its the modem! what modem you got what speed maybe you need the new virgin superhub which is 2 in 1

Back