Berbatov, Genius or Lazy ?

red devil

Well at times ive defended him, at times ive almost ripped my tv from the wall fooked it out the window, but that penalty today takes the biscuit in fact takes the whole bloody packet
so wat do u think guys, is he really a Genius or just a lazy overpaid prima donna ?

Well at times ive defended him, at times ive almost ripped my tv from the wall fooked it out the window, but that penalty today takes the biscuit in fact takes the whole bloody packet
so wat do u think guys, is he really a Genius or just a lazy overpaid prima donna ?

i think my couch would have taken a better penalty,there just wasnt the desire to win the game by any of the boys:rock on:

he is a lazy fcuker makes ronaldo look like a workhorse need to get rid of him asap got 3 r 4 better strikers sell him and buy ribery:hammer:

i can think of a few so called genius's in the last few year cantona was one bergkamp another one thing they had in common was they both put a shift in at least

berbatov has a constant pained look in his face he has no heart and only breifly has showed any sign of genius in his season so far so for me he is a lazy fukker not genius rooney shows him up 8 days a week even ronaldo puts more in

his ability undoubted his heart is like a pea

he doesn't justfy that heavy price tag! BUT he is there for a reason

yep, spurs fans are now sittin back thinkin wat great business by them sellin robbie keane and berba, then they get robbie back for around 5m less than wat they sold him for, now thats good business

Back