Best Android and Satellite Box

ardrua

Hi all,

I a looking for a recommendation for an android box that I can put an IPTV app on along with watching freesat also.

Just looking the basic box and nothing more required than above....I'm a simple man!

Thanks in advance

Formuler S Turbo isn't a bad box, android and freesat, I've had one for a while and is regularly updated with new features

And their exclusive android IPTV app is unrivalled in my opinion.

Formuler S Turbo isn't a bad box, android and freesat, I've had one for a while and is regularly updated with new features

And their exclusive android IPTV app is unrivalled in my opinion.

Do the DVB (Freesat) channels populate into the exclusive app?

Pitching in rather late, but I'd recommend any of the Android Formulers with a tuner. And myTVonline2 is great from the limited time I've used it.

Florian

Morning, just bringing this back to life as although everyone recommends a formula I am struggling to see which one has a satellite Input?

So I'm currently running an vu+ solo2 with fuel sat input for recording Freesat, but enigma2 although great for many things I'm ready for a change.

So I'm wanting to find a device that still allows the dual sat input to allow recordings and timer programming for Freesat but also has the android benefits of installing official android apps and sideloading IPTV apps.

Any suggestions please?

There is the h10 which is enigma/android but been delayed on release date again and don't think its twin sat.
You could use an enigma box for freesat and firestick ect for iptv the z8 you can only buy a usb freeview antenna to use on mytvonline 2

The Formuler S-mini has a single sat feed, cannot see anything with dual options, best option is to maybe split your boxes to allow versatility

The Formuler S-mini has a single sat feed, cannot see anything with dual options, best option is to maybe split your boxes to allow versatility
yeah i think i may end up with two boxes... i just always prefer an all in one style solution to be honest.

Back