Best box for catch-up and box sets?

Hi, not sure if it's possible, but after Christmas when the wallet's a bit healthier I'm looking to upgrade from the v8s. Wondering If there are any boxes that offer the ability to watch catch up or have box sets? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zgemma h2s iptv watchseries get box sets and catch up magic all you need running whooshbuild

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers. Was thinking of upgrading to the h2s but one of the vu+ type boxes also tempting me a bit

the h2s is a massive upgrade from an openbox, but the openbox is a really good functional (basic) and simple box. if you ran an android box (kodi) alongside it, you would pretty much have all you need. the openbox for tv programmes ad the android for everything else - so keep your openbox and treat yourself to a 3gb/32gb octo core android

Thinking of having the openbox in the bedroom and then the other box downstairs. Want to get one of the skins on it and try and do it all from scratch by following the various tutorials scattered around here.

I think theres a specific thread comparing different boxes, give it a read? if you determine what it is you actually need and would use, as a sort of check list, as opposed to 'wouldnt it be nice to have' then you should be able to identify which boxes meet those needs and go from there

Yeah I found it. Going to go with the vu+ solo2. Already have an hdd and don't record a massive amount so no need splashing extra for the internal. Looked at the openvix site and tutorial for setting it up seems manageable.

I tried a plex sub that gave me hundreds of movies and box sets on demand and after a few days found that anything on the plex sub could be found on the iptv player plugin for enigma 2 which is free, so I in the end I just took a iptv sub for live streams (3pm's) which was cheaper then the plex sub and loaded it on to my edision and I run that alongside iptv player and my n line so I have everything on 1 box, a vu+ solo 2 will handle all of that no problem.

There is a posting on the forum some where on the vu boxes where they have got all the sky catchup setup and files and guides to do it

I have a new vu+ coming tomorrow for a mate and will set that up on there for him,The vu zero are under a £100 now and how can you compare a zgemma against vu+ boxes,Its just a none starter

Yeah the more I looked into it, the more appealing they were. 2yr warranty and the openvix is official on them, which if I've read correctly is t the same for the zgemma range

Back