best box for iptv

bils779

i am using a zgemma h2h for vm and iptv and it works fine,,one of my mates is going to buy a box just for iptv is he better off getting one that is just set up for iptv ie a mag ???

This has been covered dozens of times and there are loads of threads if you look about

A simple answer for you then is yes and get a magbox as its the market leader by a mile for a dedicated iptv box,The 254 is a very good model for the price but there are newer versions available,I suggest you stay away from the bay and get from a genuine supplier,I can pm you a link to where most vets and vip members get their boxes from if it helps

Nothing wrong with EBAY, and you get Legit boxes for a Fraction of the PRICE
Search on Ebay this item No: 262173595389
MAG 322 - Latest Original - Official UK Distributor * 100% Original * NEXT DAY DEL - £68.95

You will not get any cheaper than that for this BOX

Nothing wrong with EBAY, and you get Legit boxes for a Fraction of the PRICE
Search on Ebay this item No: 262173595389
MAG 322 - Latest Original - Official UK Distributor * 100% Original * NEXT DAY DEL - £68.95

You will not get any cheaper than that for this BOX
Not listed as a genuine supplier on any infomir site i have ever come across

Not listed as a genuine supplier on any infomir site i have ever come across
Legit boxes "Not Clones"
I couldn't give two monkeys if they are legit supplier for infomir, they are a fraction of the price selling the same product for much much less.
Any issues "which i have never came across after nearly 100 Purchased" You go back to the Seller / infomir / or You go via PP, as you are protected!!
Never had one issue or hardware issue from this supplier... Just simply cutting out the Middle man here.. far cheaper, same product, different place.. No Brainer ;-)

Back