Best Box for Sly skin etc on IPTV?

Mavio

Hi Guys,

Looking for some advice, I currently have a vermin sub on a Zgemma H2H box with grogbuild but moving house and vermin don't have supply there so i am looking to have a similar setup but on IPTV.

Is the h2h box just as good running iptv or am i better buying a better spec of box? I currently have IPTV on fire sticks but don't really like the theme on it, I like the sly q skin on zgemma so really would prefer to get this with ip tv running on it.

Any advice is appreciated i have read a few posts on forum people saying i55 box but said there is better zgemma out there for ip tv.

Lots of iptv providers are using the Sky Q app now, the screenshot I've attached is from the android app, looks just like that on the firestick too. If you post a request in the request thread you could ask for trials and specify that you'd like a provider who uses that app.

IPTV Request Thread January 2020

Attachments

• 20191221_211319.jpg
    20191221_211319.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 306
As mentioned sly q app but there is other apps if provider has them
Supa S1 app
Legazy app has 5 changeable skins
Zgemma i55+ can have q look vm look your h2h box can just reflash with infinity and setup for iptv to look like sly using jedi

Never had good experiences with these apps personally. Just doesn't feel like a real STB/sly.

I use a Zgemma H9 for IPTV with VM skin and previously Sly skin. Can be done no bother through Jedi maker or suls script. Running openvix and oottppxx's BigMac plugin to auto restart streams.

No problems at all with it except channels won't be in the right order unless the provider has it that way (or you have a lot of free time to do it yourself).

Regards
Flurian

Back