Best box ! Help please !

Mu5t1afa

Looking to get a box help needed want to watch sports movies ppv Asian channels etc

Not sure want to get have vm broadband but don't know want to run !

Any help and pointers will be greatful !

Thanks in advance !

If you want the sky look you will need a enigma 2 box. (takes quite a bit to setup) zgemma i55 from around £45.00
If you want a simple setup a magbox 322/323 £59.00
If you want a box to work with other apps like plex or tea tv something like a formuler z7+ around £90.00

All the above will handle IPTV perfectly fine.

Guys do you pay someone for a Mo the price to have all the channels on your MAG322?
You find a provider to provide iptv to you you give them the box mac address they add it to a server then you validate it and you will receive the channels

Not strictly a "box" but don't forget Firesticks and Fireboxes will do the job too and pretty well. These are the cheaper options but require little effort to get up and running unlike some of the boxes.

Formuler Z7+ is low spec but perfect for streaming. The TV Online app has come along way with the EPG fixes working well. Dreamlink T2 is the exact same box running DOL which is also great. I have 2 Z7+ in the house.

Im helping people set up using H96 Max + boxes - RK3328 4gb DDR3 ram 32gb EMMC runs IPTV SMarter - TeaTV - STB Pro perfect player and anything else i throw at it. At £40 a pop on fleabay its worth a look.

Back