Best box to upgrade to??

Hi All,

I have had my ZGemma h2s for a while now and am planning to upgrade to a newer better box. I have just tried the firestick 4k but didnt like the feel of it so have come to get some opinions of what people are using and what you would recommend. I also using the box with my iptv sub.

Thanks guys

Have you a budget ?

Budget-friendly 4K Streaming Universal Android Compatibility Z+ Neo balances advanced features and price in order to offer the most cost-effective device to end-users. Easy-to-use TV optimized Launcher and universal Android app compatibility make this the perfect device for cord cutting. Exclusive access to Formuler's MYTVOnline 2 app is included

I am currently using whooshbuild which is really great, so was thinking of the zgemma h9s, as I like the skins unless this is something that is available on other devices? i dont mind about the budget as i will using it for a while and will be with me for a long time.

Have you a budget ?

Budget-friendly 4K Streaming Universal Android Compatibility Z+ Neo balances advanced features and price in order to offer the most cost-effective device to end-users. Easy-to-use TV optimized Launcher and universal Android app compatibility make this the perfect device for cord cutting. Exclusive access to Formuler's MYTVOnline 2 app is included
I am currently using whooshbuild which is really great, so was thinking of the zgemma h9s, as I like the skins unless this is something that is available on other devices? i dont mind about the budget as i will using it for a while and will be with me for a long time.

I know a lot of people see fez who enjoy iptv :sneaky:
Nearly bought a Cube mate look good really, ive two Formuler Z7+ boxes but one has gone caput so thought Cube just before i pulled a trigger i found a x3 mini flashed a slimbox rom to it rooted it and a threw tivimate on it. Beast of o box :smiley:

Back