Best image/firmware for venton unibox HD eco+

CraigA

Hi im currently running Vix4e2project on my Venton unibox HD eco+ and I seem to be having issues with my line freezing that has gotten worse over the last few weeks. Ive tried rebooting the router and then the box, restarting the softcam and still having problems. The signal is good through the box showing SNR 90% and AGC 99% on most channels. Im running Cccam 2.3.0, my line supplier says i would be better using mgcamd but in the plugin section there are only Cccam and oscam as options.

Is there anyway I can manually put mgcamd on the box? ive seen on another thread that there is a ipk file I need to put on the box but that was for a cable version and I have a satellite version of the box. Is there a suitable one for my box?

Would I be better putting a different image on the box? Ive looked at openvix but they dont seem to support the box any longer. I think openatv is the other image but is this in english?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mgcamd IPK file is for both satellite and cable so they're talking out their arse really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscam takes the nline.

---------- Post Merged at 04:16 PM ----------

Mgcamd IPK file is for both satellite and cable so they're talking out their arse really.

where would one find this file and what to do to get on box?

Forget where I downloaded it from but you need to put the file in the /tmp folder through FileZilla.

Back