Best image for zgemma h11s

mrblue

Ive bought a new zgemma h11s, ive only ever had success loading wooshbuild on openatv 6.3.

Now i see h11s has no 6.3 build.

What are my options, has wooshbuild been sorted on later openatv builds as anytime i done this previously it always crashed and had to use 6.3

Whooshbuild only worked on python 2 versions of OpenATV. You cannot apply those customisations on recent ATV images.

If you want ATV image, you will have to install things yourself.

If you want a "build", your only option is Willobuild. But it is customisations on top of OpenViX.

So i should just install latest openatv 7.3 and install plugins manually, i dont mind doing that.

I suppose all i need is the sky skin and autobouquetsmaker, is there much else that woosh installs?

ABM is pre-installed on ATV now.

The Kiddac Sky skins are on the image's plugin server. If you will be using EPG Importer, that will need to be installed too.

Ive bought a new zgemma h11s, ive only ever had success loading wooshbuild on openatv 6.3.

Now i see h11s has no 6.3 build.

What are my options, has wooshbuild been sorted on later openatv builds as anytime i done this previously it always crashed and had to use 6.3
Just adding to what has Abu said, I would install Open Atv 7.3 and just install the plugins you need. As said autobouquetsmaker comes installed with Atv and you probably need to install epg importer.

If you have IPTV ,what plugin are you using for that. If you have your m3u/playlist you could use Jedi maker for your live tv and xstreamity for your vod and catchup tv which works very well. There is also e2m3u2bouquet or XE plugin.

You can also install service app so you can use Exte player 3 which helps with playback of streams. Service app on OpenAtv 7.3 now shows up under menu/setup/playback,recording & timeshift settings (it used to be under gui settings on 7.2 but has now moved)

There are lots of skins available. I don't really like the sky skins and I use Blue - Line -OE- 4atv which I thing is a nice looking skin and you have a few options in the settings to customize it. But obviously we all like different things but there are plenty of skins available. Also chanel picons if you like

So there are a few options depending on what you are looking for.

Ive done exactly that. Installed 7.3 and have everything working.

Woosh must give alot of tweaks that im unsure of. The colour and general look of kiddac sky blue skin looks different
Its much better on woosh

I also cant get the mini infobar epg to work nor picons to show.

Everything else i think is working perfectly. Box is definitely much quicker

Woosh uses Chabs' Sky skin so it is a different skin.
I don't think Chabs has updated his skins for several years now so won't work on new images.

Just install picons from plugin downloads, enable in Grid EPG settings and restart GUI

Back