Best IPTV App For Amazon 4k Firestick

I've always been against lPTV on a fire stick/android as I personally think the smarters-type apps are terrible.
(That's MY opinion).

But the latest Tivimate update has changed that. Works exactly as an STB should when set up right; great EPG and bouquet editor.

Flurian

I've always been against lPTV on a fire stick/android as I personally think the smarters-type apps are terrible.
(That's MY opinion).

But the latest Tivimate update has changed that. Works exactly as an STB should when set up right; great EPG and bouquet editor.

Flurian
Mtol2 is a good app aswell a few bugs need fixing personally I prefer supa S1 app and sly q

Mtol2 is a good app aswell a few bugs need fixing personally I prefer supa S1 app and sly q

Yep, forgot abot MTOL2. Like that one as well. I've just went back to Android after not being impressed compared to a dedicated TV box, but Tivimate has improved a lot in the last few months.

Aren't the Supa apps provider-specific?

Yep, forgot abot MTOL2. Like that one as well. I've just went back to Android after not being impressed compared to a dedicated TV box, but Tivimate has improved a lot in the last few months.

Aren't the Supa apps provider-specific?
they only sell if hardcored but a good app

Back