Best IPTV App For Amazon 4k Firestick

You can have both as apps on Firestick and hop between the 2 and see which you prefer.Obviously things a bit up in the air regards subs but if you have a decent supplier they will direct you.

Whats the situation with everyone providing there own links to download apps?
Cant you just go to the playstore and directly get link from there?

100% Tivimate looks so much more modern and it quick loading of channels when browsing is second to none, i personally feel smarters looks so out of date and not as slick

You have a wide selection to be honest and smart IPTV would be my last option, only for smart TVs.
Stb pro - nice looking easy to use, latest version has built in VLC player, popular app.
Smarters pro - nice looking app, good support behind the app, option for multi screen and change player.
XCIPTV - well organised for each section, live VOD catchup etc... multi screen option and has built in VLC player.
Perfect player - still going strong one of the best, simple layout supports alot of formats and has good epg layout.
Smart IPTV - not a fan to be honest very basic last resort normally for smart tv with no other devices.
X3M player - xtream editor android app, loads same layout as E2 box based on provider layout, options to change and edit your layout, remove bouquets you dont use/want, nice looking seems to be ok with built in player.
Tivimate - great looking app one of my favourites, not so good for loading VOD content tho, with premium you can edit bouquets and order of channels etc..
ImPlayer TV - fairly new app, havent tested it as much, looks promising and has same layout as mytvonline app on formular boxes.

Provider might also have own custom app, sly Q one going about which most providers have very good looking app not seen any issues with it.
Hi, any advice on where I can find the sly q custom app you mentioned?

Hey guys,
My supplier has recommended that I use Stb emu on firestick that way I can watch all on demand videos. Can you advise if you have used this app and is it ok?

Back