Best IPTV Box Right Now?

Ti4MaT

Ok,

so i want to take the plunge and migrate from vm sub to iptv, I want to get your views on the best iptv box right now? I was looking at the Formuler boxes, namely the Z8, but im not sure if its compatible with my 1080p tv as it says its 4k.

So what do you guys think the best iptv box is?

well i could combine it with my vm sub? I want to be able to record tv too with autotimer, pause rewind fast forward, 7 day epg, on demand boxsets, movies etc

What box do you have now as you don't really need to buy a new box for example upstairs I run a h2s with remaining sly channels and iptv and freesat so I can record ect downstairs a edison os mini with exact same

What box do you have now as you don't really need to buy a new box for example upstairs I run a h2s with remaining sly channels and iptv and freesat so I can record ect downstairs a edison os mini with exact same
Hi mate, yeh i got h2h i really like the look of android tv though...

What would say the best box is in terms of EPG layout. Coz I've currently running Enigma 2 but wanted to know if Android can offer a similar set up that you can view the EPG really easily and still watch TV for example.

Nothing beats the 4K FireStick. It was £25 a few weeks ago. Grab a deal next time it hovers around £40. Best bang for your buck. It doesn't really matter what the best box is when solely talking about IPTV. Unless it's like a £3 box that has 128mb of ram etc. Everything else will 99% time will be on the quality of your provider not the quality of your box.

We have received stock today of the new Amiko One 5G.

It’s Android 7.1 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage. Dual Band WiFi, MyTV app for iptv (LiveTV, VOD, TV Series)

You mentioned having a good EPG. Both Z8 and Amiko One 5G have decent contemporary interface. Both offer Single EPG, Multi EPG.

Fire sticks don’t have an in built iptv user interface therefore require 3rd party iptv apps and updates may not be as periodic.

Don’t get us wrong FireSticks I’m sure are great but what makes the difference is that it doesn’t have an integrated IPTV player.

Now we launched the Z8 in January this year and Amiko have released 3 new models this summer with built iptv player. Lastest being One 5G

It has Netflix HD TV Version whereas Z8 has mobile version.

We have received stock today of the new Amiko One 5G.

It’s Android 7.1 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage. Dual Band WiFi, MyTV app for iptv (LiveTV, VOD, TV Series)

You mentioned having a good EPG. Both Z8 and Amiko One 5G have decent contemporary interface. Both offer Single EPG, Multi EPG.

Fire sticks don’t have an in built iptv user interface therefore require 3rd party iptv apps and updates may not be as periodic.

Don’t get us wrong FireSticks I’m sure are great but what makes the difference is that it doesn’t have an integrated IPTV player.

Now we launched the Z8 in January this year and Amiko have released 3 new models this summer with built iptv player. Lastest being One 5G

It has Netflix HD TV Version whereas Z8 has mobile version.
Thanks for that buddy, yes intergrated iptv player is a must and i like the look of my tv online 2, very cable like look and feel. I will take a look at the Amiko box thx for the alternative (y)

Just tested the "ONN" device from Walmart USA and is a much better alternative than firestick and much cheaper. Has also dual WiFi plus Mimo and works also with ethernet adapter for wired instead of WiFi

Back