Best IPTV box with satellite

Mickoc

Hi People,

Just wondering what is the best option for IPTV box that has satellite receivers. My line is good for IPTV but I also have Hotbird for European channels. I just got a new Oled TV and the zgemma H2s bricked. Budget is about £300. Just looking for opinions. Currently using Wooshbuild and would like an easy to use remote. Thanks in advance.

Hi People,

Just wondering what is the best option for IPTV box that has satellite receivers. My line is good for IPTV but I also have Hotbird for European channels. I just got a new Oled TV and the zgemma H2s bricked. Budget is about £300. Just looking for opinions. Currently using Wooshbuild and would like an easy to use remote. Thanks in advance.
With a budget of £300.00 a good E2 box is more than capable of running IPTV. Check AX4K HD61, Gigablue ue or Gigablue 4k. Wooshbuild is no longer supported, but Willobuild and Grogbuild are available.

Your budget is a good one, i 100% agree with the recommendations of @woody6222 . I'd of also mentioned the Octagon SF8008 not in the same league as those woody mentions but capable.

Cheers, guys; I will check out both of your recomendations. I did not realise Wooshbuild was not supported anymore, tis a pity as it was a great build. Would you recommend I flash my other two Zgemma to Willobuild or Grogbuild. Thanks

Cheers, guys; I will check out both of your recomendations. I did not realise Wooshbuild was not supported anymore, tis a pity as it was a great build. Would you recommend I flash my other two Zgemma to Willobuild or Grogbuild. Thanks
If they aint broke,don't fix them until they are. (broken)(y)

No, they are working fine. The tuner on one box does not seem to be working, so I was looking for an upgrade. The AX4K HD61 looks like a nice bit of kit but ordering from the UK will probably give me a customs charge on top of delivery.

Id recommend starting from scratch building your image to suit yourself. It may be you get somewhere close to one of those builds in terms of function and looks. But you'll of learned a lot and done it yourself.

Id recommend starting from scratch building your image to suit yourself. It may be you get somewhere close to one of those builds in terms of function and looks. But you'll of learned a lot and done it yourself. I would love to do that but unfortunately now I don’t have the time

In a few years I’d love to do that but right now I don’t have the time. I’m going to try willow build on open vix

I would go for Willobuild, Grogbuild needs ATV 6.4 was due to become defunct at the end of december and Grogbuild will not work on anything higher than 6.4 as I just don't have the time at the moment to update it.

One day, Maybe @Willo3092 can update his build for ATV 7.x as well as VIX but i doubt it LOL

I would go for Willobuild, Grogbuild needs ATV 6.4 was due to become defunct at the end of december and Grogbuild will not work on anything higher than 6.4 as I just don't have the time at the moment to update it.

One day, Maybe @Willo3092 can update his build for ATV 7.x as well as VIX but i doubt it LOL
Going to do that once I get the box; thanks for the advice. Looking forward to this now.

Back