Best IPTV for elderly grandmother

Ardat95

Hi There, I need help in finding an IPTV box for my grandmother. She watches channels that are now not available on Sat and the ZGemma can not handle IPTV.

I need a box with a remote and that my nan can just press 1, 2, 3, 4 to change to the relevant channels.

My budget is around £70-80. Thanks

Would she not be able to manage a Firestick? A - She can't even see it as it is behind the TV and only has the remote to worry about, and B - The remote has very few buttons anyway

Hi There, I need help in finding an IPTV box for my grandmother. She watches channels that are now not available on Sat and the ZGemma can not handle IPTV.

I need a box with a remote and that my nan can just press 1, 2, 3, 4 to change to the relevant channels.

What model zgemma

I would say the buzz Vidstick as the remote is like a TV remote and you could add all her favourite channels movies and series on homescreen so it's all there and just select which channel she wants then mate

My nan would not to be able to use a Fire Stick at all imagine I literally need it like a set top box where she presses the channel number and the channel pops up. Is that possible on the Vidstick or would an Amiko A6 be better?

My nan would not to be able to use a Fire Stick at all imagine I literally need it like a set top box where she presses the channel number and the channel pops up. Is that possible on the Vidstick or would an Amiko A6 be better?
Why not setup iptv on the zgemma like the satellite channels

What I described can be done on vidstick I havnt tried on my Amiko A6 box mate

I'd be with @moshibeth
an E2 box (the right model) can handle IPTV fine,
and you can have it like Sly
also, add a favourites folder and put her most used channels in there, would make it much easier to channel navigate
I could customise one of those via teanviewer in half an hour from a bare bones box exactly as your nan is used to.The h9s twin or h7s even better and can keep the freewiew satellite channels to

I set up IPTV on the H9s but it doesn't work well. I added the IPTV.sh file but the channels keeping dropping out I get n/a and plus the internet connection doesn't seem to be stable on the box. I have used a WiFi extender and power line adapter but no good. She lives in a flat so the internet is quite far away from the box aswell. Is there another more reliable method of using IPTV on the H9s

Powerline adapters should work
Just make sure they have 1000 mbps minimum.
I use them myself and work perfectly as long as you are using same electricity account of your house as it uses the electricity of your house as internet conductor and set up your network box as ethernet wired not WiFi

I set up IPTV on the H9s but it doesn't work well. I added the IPTV.sh file but the channels keeping dropping out I get n/a and plus the internet connection doesn't seem to be stable on the box. I have used a WiFi extender and power line adapter but no good. She lives in a flat so the internet is quite far away from the box aswell. Is there another more reliable method of using IPTV on the H9s
Only powerline adaptors i would be using but it sounds like the download speed is to slow for iptv

That could possibly be the case, download speeds on WiFi was 4mb and the power line adapter would not connect to the internet also even though the lights were green on both sides. Really strange

Back