Best IPTV for elderly grandmother

Then there is your problem as i suspected.The power line adaptors were connecting but you had not changed to a lan connection on the box had you ?

I had changed to a LAN but it wouldn't connect to a DNS Server. I tried adding a manual one and it would not accept.

Try to use universal dns 1 and 2 by changing them to

Check if your internet provider locking features are disabled

I think the issue is with the homeplugs. I get a connection using WiFi but when using LAN it is still nameserver and IP address unconfirmed. The ISP is EE. I think basically the router can't connect to the power line. Any suggestions as to what can be done? I have tried reflashing, rebooting router and box and changing where power line was plugged in to the socket.

My advice is put her channels in a favourite section on a box. Sign up to xeev editor and number them yourself in the favourites section.

I have changed the port to no avail. I have deleted the VPN app on wooshbuild to see if I can get a connection. Interesting on EE Smart Hub I can see one power line adapter but the one to the box is not showing. So basically the box and the adapter are not communicating. Shall I buy a new one?

I have changed the port to no avail. I have deleted the VPN app on wooshbuild to see if I can get a connection. Interesting on EE Smart Hub I can see one power line adapter but the one to the box is not showing. So basically the box and the adapter are not communicating. Shall I buy a new one?
Have you paired them ?

Normally is plug and play but make sure to to put each one of them on a separate mains plug shared like on an extension cord with other plugs

I believe so, both lights on both are green but the power line button is not. I have tried to pair them again but it doesn't seem to work. May be a case of ordering a new set of powerline adapters

It was plug n play hence why I didn't use the pair, they are both connected to master sockets, I'm fairly sure it's a powerline adapter issue so will order some and change it

I believe so, both lights on both are green but the power line button is not. I have tried to pair them again but it doesn't seem to work. May be a case of ordering a new set of powerline adapters
Try another device hard wired to the second plug feeding the box and see it it connects

Back