Best IPTV Set up

If money was not a constraint - what would you say would be the best device (Nvidia shield?) and best player (tivimate?) for IPTV set up?

Best in terms of quality of video, reliability of Iptv service.

I am aware it’s largely based on IPTV service rather than the device/player - but curious to hear what people think?

If money was not a constraint - what would you say would be the best device (Nvidia shield?) and best player (tivimate?) for IPTV set up?

Best in terms of quality of video, reliability of Iptv service.

I am aware it’s largely based on IPTV service rather than the device/player - but curious to hear what people think?
Just get a good reliable sub and it will be good on any box. I still use E2 boxes as I prefer E2 over Android and never had any issues in years . I did use android box for some apps but tbh there is so much in my IPTV package that I dont really need anything else now. I do use youtube but I have an E2 app for that.

A 'friend' told me... that sometimes the Sound on some boxes does not work for VOD, and that it was box related. Not sure what the solution is for that ...

A 'friend' told me... that sometimes the Sound on some boxes does not work for VOD, and that it was box related. Not sure what the solution is for that ...

If the box allows the selection of different video codecs then that could be a solution.

Reactions: PCM
Best iptv setup Is personal choice really.

1. Budget
2. Do you like a traditional tv control
3. Do you want a built in app

What is needed is a good provider. And it's best to have a wired network. Or homeplugs.

Try and stay away from a wireless setup if possible.

Reactions: PCM
I have
Extremely reliable sub
4K Max fire.stick
Tivimate
No problems, and can be taken anywhere, saves the hassle of taking E2 stb abroad or hotel just for your iptv viewing.

Last edited:
Back