Best method

gdmm

I have a mate at work looking to get sorted for iptv. He has a Hisense tv, which rules out using an app. What is the best option; Firestick, Android box, Enigma2 receiver?

Best and cheapest option is a Firestick, 4k is better but any will do, by the way as @mike123 said you can't go wrong with the buzz tv stick either.

Start with a Firestick and when he has the hang of things then he can move on to bigger and better (learn to walk first, before trying to run)! (y)

Just think the buzz stick maybe better as you get access to playstore which makes life easier.

I agree, either Firestick or android based device. A lot of people swear by either.
I started IPTV with a Fire Box 4k (came from sat c/s and jumped over when the majority of sd channels went). Used a few apps settled on a mag emulator for a long time then got shown the way with an app called Alpha X which personally is a lot better than the mag emulator but again other apps are out there others will tell you the pro's and con's with those.
But as my Mrs can use the Fire TV and Stick I kept those and they have been pretty good.
It's just down to personal preference at the end of the day.

I have a mate at work looking to get sorted for iptv. He has a Hisense tv, which rules out using an app. What is the best option; Firestick, Android box, Enigma2 receiver?
Best and cheapest option is Fire TV Stick Lite or Firestick, 4k

I would double check his Hisense tv model i think some of them are Android.

Last edited:
Depends on the budget but android devices are far and beyond the best. With arugably the shield and the forumler boxes the most popular out there

But 4k fire stick would do the job really well for the price as well.

Back