Best Performing Build?

Openboxcy

Hi,

Just noticed World of Satellite are offering the H9S at a really good price just now.

Currently running an old H2S with WB Infinity and Sly Q skin. If I was to get the H9S what build/firmware would people recommend? Need XE and want Sly Q skin.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Just noticed World of Satellite are offering the H9S at a really good price just now.

Currently running an old H2S with WB Infinity and Sly Q skin. If I was to get the H9S what build/firmware would people recommend? Need XE and want Sly Q skin.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
i'm using openvix does everything i require it to just pop a few plugin ( XE and Sly Q skin ) and used to use openatv but prefer openvix just try a few builds and see what you prefer.

I have H9s single tuner one, works fine on Openvix! The only thing I did with it was add a SD card for flash, never had a problem in 3 years of use including IPTV once, H7s is a better box as I have one of those as well!

I have a zgemma h9 twin and it's a solid device. I use openvix but for the skyq skin it worked better on openatv as the front led time would often not update but am sure there is a fix but I'm happy with Blue HD skin. You can install 4 different images in the recovery section so have a play around. I have openpli, openvix and openatv. They're all great images.

Have always preferred the look of the H7S to be fair. I've heard some good things recently about the H9S and at the price it's at thought it was a good deal. Probably hold of and go for the H7S to be fair. Cheers guys.

Back