best place to buy R4 & TT cards

camelv

can anyone tell me where the best place to buy genuine R4 and TT cards on the net.kids ave got me up the wall .thanks.

can anyone tell me where the best place to buy genuine R4 and TT cards on the net.kids ave got me up the wall .thanks.

there are no genuine r4s anymore they are not being made,whats out there now are clones and there are around 14 of them,i dont know about the tt cards i use the m3 ds real and the acekard,a good place to buy is
stuff4kids.com
you can pick your delivery type and its quick:rock on:

I try to stay to edge or supercards now to avoid the arm7 patching of each rom.
I know a site that supplys them for £20 + P&P (about £2) but car boot sales or computer fairs supply them too.
If you want the site then PM me and i will send it you.

I would not be bothered about the GENUINE thing, there are plenty of cheap (fake??) R4 cards that work perfectly.

dealextreme.com used em and recomend em, for a 2gb SD and a DSTT card works out at 10 dollars and thats including del! you can get the new DSI card there for about `5 dollars

Hi camelv.
I got a card from dealextreme and sometimes when i loaded a new game everything on the card dissappered,but was still on the sd micro card ,so I dont know if it was the r4 card or something else causing it.
I then got a card from http://www.r4cards.co.uk/ these ,paid £15.00 for it and no problem with it ,maybe a case of get what you pay for.

total new to this how do i load games onto the cards and what software do i need thanks everone
look at FocalPrice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082?PS2,Macbook Accessories etc. all the ones i bought from there work download the drivers from the website of the manufacturer, extract and drag and drop to the micro sd card make a folder called games and download and extract game files put them in your game folder, whay hay your done put it in your cart ad go go go. lol

Last edited:
Another great site to buy from
http://www.dragonds.com/[COLOR="Red...rd and will be happy to advise you:thumbs up:

I use deal extreme and have found them to be good and cheap, all games have worked for me so far.

Back