Best place to get a line from?

Hi people I got a couple 12month gifts on ebay with terrible lines that would freeze too often.

I don't exactly know how things works but I have a zgemma h2h in UK.
I think I need a VM UK N-line Mgcamd. Need trial first then looking for long subs if happy with stability and quality

Hi people I got a couple 12month gifts on ebay with terrible lines that would freeze too often.

I think I need a VM UK N-line Mgcamd. Need trial first then looking for long subs if happy with stability and quality

You can put iptv on your box (cable CS is dead)

Have a good read up on it first, then start threads with anything you're unsure of.

Does this mean I can't even get like a c line? I am already on one but it just freezes too much.

You can't be on a Virgin cable line, do you mean a satellite line?

There's only 5 channels on virgin now, bbc1. bbc2, itv1, ch4 and ch5
nothing else works

You can get satellite lines if you request in the satellite request thread

I use the virgin media internet to get the channels no sat cable is connected. I think it must be a sky line what I need then

The Internet provider is irrelevant.
If you can get bt sports channels but no sky sports you are connected to a sat dish using a sat line

If you can get sky sports channels you are using iptv

You will get neither using virgin cable lines

Are all areas of vm now shut down as he said no sat cable installed and was the line worded wrong?
If you have a line as a test try stopping the cam to see what happens.

I presume Iptv does not use a cam but a script so stopping the cam should not do anything if running that service.

Yeah this is correct no sky sports channels work. I just checked the box thers a sat cable connected and internet wire and that's all. I'm guessing I'm on sat and in the wrong thread then I guess. Sorry

sorry to say, but you should have maybe had a read up on whats happening with lines ect before purchasing lines from ebay, all the vm has gone......have a good read around for other ways

Back