Best SIM for EU

steptoe

VIP Member
Anyone got a recommendation for a SIM to use in Europe/Netherlands,?
Been working there since sept and my UK provider is threatening to start charging me as its no longer fair usage.
Using it mostly for data, 15G should be enough.
Many thanks.

I'm with giffgaff/o2 ,
Tbf, I'm surprised I've had this long before they've threatened to charge me, a few lads on proper contracts got done after 6 weeks, I've had 4 months.

What you paying now?
I use asda mobile and it works perfect in rural France
PAYG bundles vary but for 15g data, unlimited texts and calls is £25 for 30 days
I use it all year round and pay a fiver a month and don't use a tenth of the package
When I go France I pay a tenner and get 4G so I can stay on the forum and stream a few bits for the week

how about if you go to a local provider? issue will go away as you will be in provider home country
I'm not always in the Netherlands, so I'd like a sim I can use all over Europe/EU (mostly)
I have dual sim phone so can keep my UK sim as well.

I got a samsung S10 for ms.
Unlimited calls/texts and 45GB for £35 a month with upfront cost of £30 on 02 network.
(24 month contract)
Maybe check and see if that deal is floating about still.
(carphone warehouse)

Will not make any difference in holland or europe as mobile data/calls are inclusive within EU.
Sim only will be around £20/£25pm.
Personally would get that deal i got if you still can, for extra £10pm with new samsung S10 and sell or give old phone to family.
If you know family/friends that work for NHS speak to them first as they get discount direct from 02.
(but needs to be in there name)
Although i got that samsung S10 without NHS staff discount on what i mentioned.

What you paying now?
I use asda mobile and it works perfect in rural France
PAYG bundles vary but for 15g data, unlimited texts and calls is £25 for 30 days
I use it all year round and pay a fiver a month and don't use a tenth of the package
When I go France I pay a tenner and get 4G so I can stay on the forum and stream a few bits for the week
I pay £15 for 15G data, but my provider is saying I use it roaming too much, 16weeks in a row is unfair usage they claim.

Back