Best system/box for IPTV picture quality?

wait till you get to my age and your eyes start going then you won't notice the difference between SD and 8k let alone between hd and 4k so it won't matter what device :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, my eye's aren't the greatest but I have firestick 4k and a vu 4k box and I use the firestick for my iptv, I find the difference in PQ to be minimal and find the firestick easier to mange the IPTV on. I am getting a 4k Android mini led qled TV, was deliverred a couple of weeks ago but damaged so got to wait until november for replacement, will see if I notice any diffeerence on that, I hope so for what it cost

Can't really moan for the quality you get on iptv which imo pretty good.

For the price you can't go wrong and will always be worth it compared to legit subs from the likes of VM or sky.

Can't really moan for the quality you get on iptv which imo pretty good.

For the price you can't go wrong and will always be worth it compared to legit subs from the likes of VM or sky.
I suppose you will have to buy one of those sky tvs soon if you want a legit sly sub.

i wondered about them, do they work if you don't renew your sky sub?
Saw someone ask that question on Twitter, here is the reply from Sky

After paying off the credit agreement, you would own the TV. If you cancel your Sky services, you would still be able to use the TV and access all your apps, but you'll lose all the use off the voice control, your personalised recommendations and your Playlist.

Back