Best vpn

Have a search for windscribe. You get a free 10gb to use every month. I've been on it a week and it's spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NordVPN are currently doing a 2yr deal for about 60 quid or there about.
But there a loads to choose from so its just down to personal preference.

Private Internet Access.
Regularly in the top 3 and also recommended by Toms Harware.
Unlike a good few, no logs kept and they have umpteen locations / countries to chose from.
I regularly use New York or Southampton.
They also provide an Android app that I use , and I have it sideloaded on my Fire TV stick as well to use with Kodi.

All these VPN's do they not trottle your internet speed?Any I have tried have all reduced my speeds by loads, making it almost unusable.

Only the cheap ones have a lack of bandwidth.
If Tomshardware makes a recommendation, it isn't done lightly.

With my Private Internet Access I ran speedtest.net before and after and there were a few locations in America that slowed my traffic down a bit (mostly in America) but I just tried a few servers available and took a mental note of the ones that ran at 100%

Anyone in 2017 who uses torrents and doesn't use a VPN is a sitting duck...and a fool.
I'd rather even have 90% or 70% speed and be safe, than full speed and be a sitting duck.....

Got to agree with RustyMG. I have had PIA for a few years and never had an issue. Bit of a slowdown on the USA servers but the London and Southampton ones are pretty fast.

Only the cheap ones have a lack of bandwidth.
If Tomshardware makes a recommendation, it isn't done lightly.

With my Private Internet Access I ran speedtest.net before and after and there were a few locations in America that slowed my traffic down a bit (mostly in America) but I just tried a few servers available and took a mental note of the ones that ran at 100%

Anyone in 2017 who uses torrents and doesn't use a VPN is a sitting duck...and a fool.
I'd rather even have 90% or 70% speed and be safe, than full speed and be a sitting duck.....

Ye but when push comes to shove the VPN's companies will just realise data of any ones 2misues2 of service, no doubt its in their terms.

Always use one that is based outside the EU as they have the power if asked to force EU based VPN providers to release their data

S
You HEARD! VPN's companies as in there terms and conditions will release data on customer data usage if requested to do so.....have you read your terms and conditions!?

I heard?
No, I read. Or tried to.
Sorry, your grammar was so bad I had no idea what you were trying to say.

As for releasing customer usage.
Oh dear oh dear.
I don't know what 2 bit VPN you use or have read about, but do a bit of googling. The NSA went to court against PIA to get them to release data on a known terrorist last year (possibly late 2015, my memory is hazy), and the NSA couldn't even get them to do so.
They were told where to go to.
If the NSA can't win a case against them I can't see the likes of Disney having much joy.....

I'd also do more homework as to logs and retention policy before making such sweeping statements as they differ wildly from VPN to VPN.

Do keep up with things.

This is why you should pay for VPN if you don't want any logs or data kept on your internet useage as the free VPN's make there money by adverts or selling the data and logs.

Back